Chapter 35: Who is in Control? Part 1

A/N So as I noted in the last chapter, there will be mentions of depression and suicide. The how many parts of chapter 35 (I haven't decided yet) will heavily talk about it and there could be some conversations in the book which could offend people who has these issues...

I am not trying to be rude, trust me when I say I have been there before...and I don't  want to offend anyone who suffers from this.

However, if anything does offend you and you really want me to change the line or anything like that, please let me know PRIVATELY in PERSONAL MESSAGE so I can help accommodate for you. And if I was to make the change I will not mention you by name (only if you want to) but just say someone wanted the chapter to be changed.

I am almost certain it will be fine, but I am just saying this now so you guys know and don't be afraid to tell me.

Italics and bold is Luke/Percy's thoughts (the bad ones have spaces between the storyline)

Luke/Percy's POV

I smirked as everyone gasped at the black eyed Luna.

"Decided to finally show your face after a 6 years, well done" I said.

"I killed you! How are you a-"

"Your brother has helped me a lot, as well as your niece" I replied, making her narrow her eyes "And I have been literally dating Luna at the time you attacked me and it took you this long?"

"I thought you would have been die by now with your curse" Luna said in a male voice.

"ORDER, LEAVE THIS YOUNG GIRL AT ONCE!" Zeus ordered "And leave this planet!"

Order laughed through Luna.

"She's too weak to fight me, why leave now?" Order asked "I've been in this girl for years and you never noticed"

"I did" I said "And that's why I dated Luna in the first place, to keep an eye on you"

Order narrows her eyes.

"Smart boy, it's a shame you can't escape your fate" Order said, making my eyes narrow.

"What is he talking about Luke?" Annabeth asked.

"You haven't told them?" Order asked "Wow, you've taken your act way too far Per-"

"Can you just shut up for once?" I asked jokingly, trying to act like my 'normal self' "I'm getting a headache from your nonsense"

Order did an animalistic growl.

"Oh you think you're so funny boy just wait until I get my hands on yo-"

"Why haven't you?" I asked, crossing my arms "You had many opportunities but you never striked...it's either you wanted to fool the Greeks more than you already have or...Luna herself is stopping you"

Order's eyes flickered from the black to Luna's beautiful azure eyes, not the purple ones everyone grew to know.

"She isn't as weak as you think she is Order" I said as Order grabbed her head "She is the daughter of your niece after all"

Order laughed and looked at me dead in the eye.

"Yes but she should have fought me years ago! I should have taken you instead of her, you're much stronger and more powerful since your transformation" Order said.

I nervously laughed.

"You mean from demigod to mortal? I think so" I said.

I took out my sword, in which a familiar black swirling sword appeared from the shadows in Orders.