Chapter 3

Luke/Percy's POV

"I want to struggle them"
"I know"
"They saying you're not doing your job right, it's-"
"I know"
"I have to do something!"
"We know!" Luna said, interrupting me and Athena, now in her normal form "But for now; focus on music okay?"
"Sure moonlight" I said, earning a slap on the back of my head.
"Stopppp" she whined.
I smirked.
"Suck it up princess" I teased.
She glared daggers at me.
I put my arms up in surrender.
"You know you love me" I said.
"Unfortunately" she muttered.
"Oi!" I said.
"Now...does Camp Hell know We're coming?" Luna asked, making me sinker.
"Yes, they do and very excited that you guys are coming and completely ignored Rachel's threats about war" Athena said, rolling her eyes.
"I bet you they will come when we're there" I answered "And then I have to reveal myself and then the others will be like 'please forgive me' but no way! I hate them so much! THEY BETRAYED ME!"
Athena, Aphrodite and Hera laughed at my rant.
"Hey!" I said.
Luna was about to say something when my phone rang with the 'under the sea' song.
Kirsty.
I picked it up, ignoring the girl's laughing.
"Hey" I said.
"Change of plans; Apparently we need to be there tonight" Kristy said with a worried voice.
"WHAT?" I yelled, making the girls jump "I am not going there early"
"How early?" Luna asked.
"Tonight" I answered, her making her eyes flash navy blue "Woah, calm down babe"
"We'll be there in a sec" I said.
"1-"
"Very funny" I answered and hung up on her.

"Looks like we're going early" I answered.

~~~2 hours later (nightfall)~~~

I sighed as we stood outside the border, waiting for someone to let us in.
"Can't they hurry up" Jake whined.
"Oh shut up Jake, you just can't wait to see the girls and hit on them" I answered.
He rolled his eyes.
"So true" Kirsty answered, her hair dyed ocean-blue but her eyes still green "Hey, I wonder if they care about you again Luke?"
"If they do then he wouldn't leave us" Luna said from under my arms "Right babe?"
"Isn't that even a question?" I asked, "Of course I wouldn't-"
"Welcome"
I see the girl who broke my heart.
Annabeth.
"Can you let us in? There's kinda a border there?" Dylan asked, trying to sound like we know nothing of the Greek world.
Annabeth looked at us confused before realising.
"Quick question; do you know about Greek Gods?" She asked "Otherwise this would be a shock"
Kirsty laughed.
"Of course!" Kristy said "Like Chaos, Nyx, Poseidon and that?"
"Yeah" Annabeth "They're all real"
I tried my best fake shook face.
"What?" I asked "So you're saying titans, monsters and demigods...are real?"
She nodded.
"I am one; I am a daughter of Athena, apart of the se-"
Jake burst out laughing.
Annabeth looked annoyed.
"What?" She asked.
"I'm sorry, I couldn't keep it in" Jake said "I'm a second generation son of Apollo"
"Daughter of Poseidon" Kirsty said, making Annabeth freeze.
"And we're mortals which can see through mist" Luna said, making me nod.
"That makes it easier then; come through" she said.
And we stepped through, rebounding on me and letting the others through.
I got confused until I remembered I was banished.
Fuck.
"What the-" I asked.

Poseidon appeared, making me turn around.
Seriously?
"WHO ARE YOU?" He asked.
"Luke Jackson, a mortal who can see through mist" I answered "Why lord Poseidon?"
He looked surprised by my last name.
"I felt the presence of a child of mine" he answered.
"That would have been me father" Kirsty said harshly.
Poseidon narrowed his eyes.
"Kristine?" He asked.
"Yes" She said, "I left the hunters 6 years ago to find Percy dead! You killed my only brother I never met before!"
"What about me?"
I turned to see Adrien, making everyone in my band glare at him.
"You don't deserve to be my brother after what you did to Percy" Kirsty growled "All of you, I only met Percy twice; once while I was in the hunt and the other while he was running"
"Where is he now?" Poseidon asked with hope.
"He's dead, didn't you hear her?" Jake snarled, making Annabeth jump by the usually 'cheerful band leader' "Leave us alone and let Luke in camp! I know you did this!"
Poseidon stared at me with shook.
"But he is alive" He muttered.
"Doesn't matter anyway" Luna said "I, Luna Horta, let Luke Jackson into camp Half-Blood"
Suddenly I was allowed in camp, making me walk in and ask Annabeth
"Where do we have to go?" I asked.
"To the arena; we would like you to play a song in honour of his missing son in which he has been missing for 5 years; today marks the day since he left" Annabeth said, leading us to the arena, making me look alarmed at my band mates "But we found out a couple of days ago he is still alive and we are currently trying to find him to bring his lost soul home to where he belongs"
I snorted at that comment, making her turn sharply to me.
"Anything to say?" Annabeth reported.
"No, no, it's fine" I answered "I need to talk to my friends if you can take us to the stage of wherever we're performing that would be great"
Annabeth nodded, with Adrien putting his arm around her.
She judo flipped him.
"Stay away from me!" She growled.
"But you love me babe" he said.
"No I don't"
"Of course you do, everyone does; every lady does"
He eyes my girlfriend, making me wrap my arms protectively over her.
"She's taken" I said smirking "We'll find our own way there while the couple talk"
We sprinted off from an angry Annabeth.