Chapter 58: Suspicion

~Next Day~

Percy/Luke's POV

Somehow Andy got me standing in front of the angry looking Chaos and Olympians.

'Let's get this over with' Order said in my head.

I couldn't agree more.

"I heard a couple days ago...interesting events happened which included my son, is that true?" Zeus asked, flickering between Jupiter and Zeus.

"Yes, that is true" I replied.

"Now, you claimed Order...controlled him which made him what he was correct?" Zeus asked.

"Correct" I said.

"So why did both of your eyes change colour?" Zeus asked.

I sighed, feeling like I've explained this for the millionth time.

"So Jason's eyes turned purple because he was either controlled by or previously controlled by Order and my eyes changed purple because being perviously...possessed...by Order my eyes react to when his magic is around" I replied.

"So all those other times your eyes changed purple was because Order's magic was around?...or Order himself?" Chaos surprisingly asked.

I looked over at him confused.

I thought he believed me?

'This isn't good. If he's suspicious we're gone for! He could look in your head and sense me! And he won't give me a second chance like you did' Order said sternly, afraid.

"As myself and Apollo said; my eyes flash purple when I'm around his magic or when my emotions draw towards the negative side..." I answered and the chuckled "...which is a lot"

"What I don't understand is-" Chaos started and then shrunk down to human size, walking towards me "Every single time you change your story..."

I widen my eyes.

'Is he joking or-'

"...so I would like to know the truth" Chaos said, standing in front of me.

"The truth?" I asked "The truth! I've been truthful! Ask Apo-"

"Apollo and yourself are close friends so he could easily lie for you" Chaos said, narrowing his eyes.

"It isn't possible my lord" Athena said "It's against his power"

"He could be trained" Chaos said "He is a very smart man"

Artemis laughed, making Chaos turn to her.

"Your brother is the god of knowledge after all" Chaos said.

Artemis widen her eyes and blushed with embarrassment.

I held a laugh.

Chaos turned back to me.

"My...spy has given me intel of your...suspicious behaviour" Chaos said, making me automatically turn to Andy, who wasn't looking at me.

'He betrayed you! That sly-'

"Perseus"

I snapped back into focus, glaring at Chaos for using that name.

"You won't be harmed if you tell the truth" Chaos said softly, ignoring Zeus' complaints.

"I said the truth; I have side effects of what happened, and because of what happened your father Void is planing to take over earth to destroy your brother!" I exclaimed, getting anger.