Chapter 7

—that night—

Percy/Luke's POV
I quickly ran into the forest and yelled with frustration.
Those stupid gods!
But what I don't get is that how did I get away with the swear?
Suddenly 3 flashes appeared, making me cover my eyes.
I opened them to see the fates themselves.
"You survived young one because you are not him anymore" the fates said "Because of your betrayal,your flaw literally killed 'Percy Jackson' and created a new you...as you can tell by the drastic personality change"
"Okay" I answered "Can I ask something?"
"Sure" one of them answered.
"Does the prophecy start soon?" I asked.
"Very soon in fact" another said and flashed off, leaving me to groan.
Oh great.
I rethink the prophecies.
'As sea falls, darkness will rise.
With no where to turn, Olympus will turn lies.
One earthling with razing future
Will be night's new suitor.
Raze or save his birthright has always been.
But not ever thing is as they seem'

And for the quest which they haven't gone on yet for some reason.

'Nothing will change until fate is made
The sea's mind will be made by a blade.
Music shall be his pull.
Once his decision is full.
East is the way to flow.
Quickly or the children of immortals will get the final blow'

I sighed as the cloaked figure came to me again.
"Thinking young one?" She asked.
"Yep" I answered "I just don't know anymore"
She looked at me confused and sat on a log, motioning me to sit down.
I sat down and sighed.
"Your eyes are azure now" I admitted.
"You know its my real eye colour Lucas" she said.
"Don't call me by my full name!" I whined.
"Interesting that your name means illumination in Latin" she said, making me roll my eyes.
"Stop changing the subject!" I answered.
"I have a gut feeling something bad's gonna happen" I said "Between me and the band because of this place"
"You can leave whenever you want to come to me, you know that" She whispered.
I nodded.
"I know...just can't leave them" I answered.
"Don't let it cloud your judgment" she said sweetly.
I sighed.
"I know, I know" I muttered.
She sighed and out her hand on my shoulder, a surge of energy coming through me.
"Sweetheart, if you ever need help or get betrayed by those demiscums then you can come to me" she said.
"And complete the prophecy" I muttered, leaving her confused "The prophecy?"
She nodded slowly.
"I'm not friends with a child of Apollo for obvious reasons" she said making me nod.
"As sea falls, darkness will rise.
With no where to turn, Olympus will turn lies.
One earthling with razing future
Will be night's new suitor.
Raze or save his birthright has always been.
But not ever thing is as they seem" I said.
She widen her eyes.
"Is it-"
I nodded.
"It's always about me, you know that" I said, making her chuckle.
"Come on, its nearly sunrise and I need to make an appearance" she said, making me look confused at her.
She disappeared, making me roll my eyes.

"Luke?"
I turned around to see Kirsty, making me widen my eyes.
"You're with the enemy?" She asked, shocked.
"It's not what it looks like" I said.
"Explain or I will call the gods" she threaten.
I put my hands up in surrender.
"I am I spy for her" I said "On her side but just listen to me"
Her red face described what I knew she was thinking but she let me continue.
"When my father abandoned me, I was left alone; my parents were killed and I was on the run from the monsters. That was when one night while I was camping in a dark forest, I prayed to Nyx to give me protection. In which, in a dream that night she did and blessed me since she said as I recall 'I respect you. Even though you trashed my castle in Tartarus I knew you only did what you did to survive and your ex blindingly forced you to do things you didn't want to do. Even if the primordials don't admit it but we all like you Percy and because of the horrors you have seen in your life you should have my blessing to always have comfort in the night'. She later asked if I wanted to join her in reasons I will not tell you why she wants war with Olympians because I swore. And I, with her being like a mother to me, helped her since I thought I wouldn't see the Greeks again" I sighed "I would never hurt the people I love unless I was forced to with the earth about to be destroyed...you can tell the others if you want to but I love you guys so much and you know my flaw"
Her face softened.
"I...I know your flaw since I have it as well so I know that you know what you're doing as well as Nyx seemed pretty nice as well as the gods being egotistical...one question...do you know what the prophecy is about?"
I froze.
"...It's about me" I said, making her gasp "It's always about me Unfortunately, why can't I have a normal life?"
She put my hand on my shoulder.
"Hey, I'll be with you 'til the end" she said "You're the brother I never knew I had and I'm not planning on leaving you little bro"
I laughed and smiled.
"Me nether" I said.
"You still need to teach me more water powers; you're way better at it than me"
"I don't even have powers" I said.
"But you could explain the feeling" she said "Which could help me; you know how Poseidon is"
I nodded.
"Okay, we can meet up at night if you want to so then I can also teach you tricks about tracking and sensing in the dark" I said, making her eyes widen.
"I lost it when I gave up being a hunter" she whispered "That was my favourite part...could you do that?"
"Sure, it's the lest I can do for you" I said.
She laughed.
"You're too loyal" she said.
"You're not that different!" I teased back, poking my tongue at her.
"I'm not stupid but you're worst than me!" She said.
"But-"
"You know it's true" she said.
I sighed and noticed her yawn.
"Go to sleep" I said.
"What about you?" She asked.
"I can't remember?" I asked.
"At lest come back to the cabin and close your eyes so we aren't so worried" she said, making me sigh in defeat.
"Fine" I grumbled and followed her out of the forest.