Chapter 78: World Tour Number Two

A/N not sure if you noticed but I'm doing the extra scenes part. I think I've put Percy Jackson through enough...in this book anyway.

So apart from this chapter there might be two more after this, if there's any desperate ideas or something you want cleared up, let me know.

If you have an idea it would need to be quick as I am updating at a fast pace at the moment.

Anyway, enjoy!

~One week later~

Percy's POV

"Percy, get up"

"No..." I groaned, rolling over.

I heard the person sigh.

"You never used to sleep and now all you do is sleep" I heard the person mutter.

"I don't have that bad nightmares anymore" I mumbled.

"Thanks to me"

"Shut up Order" I grumbled.

I snapped my eyes opened when I realised what I said.

I sat up and turned to the door of my bedroom to see Order leaning against the door frame, in a more causal, human attire.

...looking a lot like me.

"Why does your human form look like me?" I asked, annoyed.

"Don't ask me, maybe a side effect" Order replied "Now get up, it's 11am and you're meant to be in a meeting by now"

I widened my eyes as he smirked as he walked out the room.

"Wait WHAT?!?" I asked, bolting out the bed.

And then it dawned on me.

My meeting with Andy to discuss the world tour and then the reunion of Catalytic Waves.

"Fuck" I exclaimed as I clicked my fingers.

My appearance immediately freshen; my normally messy hair tidy, wearing a grey top with a dark blue denim jacket, black jeans and black sneakers.

Thank the gods for Aphrodite's blessing.

I rushed down the stairs, almost tripping down them.

Andy and Order, noticing this room the other room, laughed at me.

"Shut up" I mumbled as I walked to them "At lest I'm sleeping"

"That's good, we thought you were in your coma again" Andy said as I sat down at the table, making me confused "Everyone tired to wake you up; myself, Ava, even Nyx and Poseidon...Order's voice was the only which which woke you up"

"I mean, we literally shared souls for a good solid 6 months" I replied "It would make sense"

"I can still sense your emotions"

I looked at Order with surprise.

"Why did you act so...formal in front of us at the meeting?" Order asked.

I sighed.

"My loyalty has been broken so many times...it's hard for me to trust people again" I said "To be honest, I don't trust anyone fully because of...void"

Order smiled faintly.

"And we don't blame you" Order said "Take your time...just remember to not act really cold...you can really hurt people's feelings"

"I know" I muttered.

"Anyway, thank you Order for waking him up" Andy said "You can stay if you want...we're just causally talking about the tour which starts in five months and the reunion performance which starts in one"