Chapter 32: Warnings

~the next day~

Luke/Percy's POV

I looked around, confused on where I am.

I'm in a room that's definitely not my apartment.

I'm in a black room, the walls are covering in moving specks of light.

I widen my eyes as I finally recognised the room.

I've only been here once before.

And that was when I found out about the war.

"You finally remember young Perseus"

I turned sharply to see a man which is wearing a black suit with the same moving specks on them with a black shirt, pastel skin, black hair and universe eyes.

I bowed.

"It has been at lest 6 earth years, milord" I said.

"Please, stop bowing, you know how I hate formalities" he said, making me come up "So I heard from my daughter that my granddaughter might have no hope against the threat"

I nodded, looking towards the ground.

"I have failed" I whispered.

"You have not Perseus, do not put that type of pressure on yourself" he said "Look at me, child of the sea"

I looked up, confused.

"I am in no revelation with him, I am-"

"I know who you are" he said, "However the sea does not forget one of his own"

He waves his and and mist appeared.

And in the mist had my fa-Posedion kneeling on the ground, in front of my manticore horn.

"I'm so sorry I failed you my son, I should have been a better father" Poseidon whispered "The things I've done are unforgivable....I have done this upon you, your terrible fate was my own fault..."

Poseidon burst into tears, surprising me.

"He cares for you" the man said next to me "If you have not forgotten, he has the same flaw as yours, so he would feel the same way you would have"

I widen my eyes as I didn't look away of the image of my weeping birth father.

"He only acted as a distraught father would have" the man said "He knew it was you the first moment you walked back into that summer camp, he can feel from your weak ties you were still hurting. He tired to help you but made a mistake; he's only a god, and gods make mistakes if they don't think about what they are doing before they do it"

The mist disappeared, taking me out of my trance.

"However much you don't admit it, however much you hide it, you are still a child of the sea" the man said "And what has happened to you since then will not change that"

I nodded, looking at the man's universe eyes.

"Sorry lord Chaos for my foolishness" I said, bowing again.

"I told you to- AHH, forget it" Chaos said bitterly, making me almost laugh as I got back up again "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Let's get back to what you really wanted to tell me?" I asked.