Chapter 41: We're the Last of the Real Ones

~1 day later (Saturday night/Sunday morning)~

Percy/Luke's POV

I yawned as I continued to use a music program to record the music.

The band members can't come tomorrow so I have to do it all myself.

So I have to go to our studio, AKA the spare room in my apartment, alone.

I have currently got the music, I had recorded all the parts...

...the only problem is the lyrics.

The only thing I have is the words Luke said to me.

'We're the last of the real ones' and 'you're the last of a dying breed'

It's getting my head in.

Maybe I can't get this done...

...I yelled with frustration in the sound proof room.

Why am I not good enough? 

I can't do this anymore!

"You shouldn't be like that young one"

I turned around to see Order, in his human-form, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Um...since when did you do that?" I asked, motioning to his body.

"I only just figured it out...I don't think I can keep a solid form for long" Order said.

He walked towards me and put his hand on my shoulder.

"Now, I'm not used to the 'love' thing, but I know destructive thoughts when I see it..." he said "Look at me Perseus"

I looked at his opal eyes.

"You put so much pressure on yourself; you didn't even realise how much you're...tearing yourself down. You are so so talented, most people take weeks...even months to create their music when you can think of it with an instant" Order said "If you don't get this done then that's fine, don't feel down on your self...just calm yourself down and have a break"

"I can't have a break I-"

"I will call Ava and tell her to come over" he threatened, his form flickering.

"Well your form is flickering so-"

"Shut up boy" he said, disappearing.

I sighed.

He's right.

I have to stop putting so much pressure on myself.

He actually has good advice...for a 'evil being'.

'I am not-'

"I wanted it to come out sarcastically okay?" I asked, "I know you're not now, you're trying to change and I'm happy to help you through that..."

I widen my eyes as an idea came to my head.

"...maybe calling Ava is a good idea, she might be able to help me" I said, turning on my phone to see it's 3am "Maybe-"

Suddenly my phone rang and it was Ava.

Confused I answered the phone.

I have a bad feeling about this.

"Percy, is that you?" she asked, sounding stressed out and out-of-breath.

"Ava" I said, "What's going-"

"Thank the gods it worked" she whispered, "I know it is very early and-"