Chapter 76: Strange Formality

~2 hours later~

Percy's POV

I stood in my house, anxiously waiting for my father to teleport me to Olympus.

Even though I can teleport, I don't really want to risk it since I woke up yesterday...and Andy, Poseidon and Ava agree.

I'm nervous, as the last time I saw the Gods, their brain was getting eaten out.

Are they still on my side?

Or because I have cause them and their children so much harm they will hate me?

Maybe even kill me?

I need to hold my guard up, you can never know with immortals.

Andy appeared in front of me, with a soft smile on his face.

"The Gods are ready" Andy said "Are you?"

"Not really" I admitted, making his face drop into a frown of concern "I think this might be too soon, I don't really want a flashback there...especially in front of them"

Andy put his hand on my shoulder. 

"I will be there" Andy said "Just let me know...okay?"

I nodded as a light surrounded as.

One second I was at home, the next in the Olympian throne room.

I immediately tensed at the sight of it, not wanting to remember my...moment with Void.

"Perseus" Zeus said, making me turn to them.

I bowed, making Zeus chuckle.

"You do not need to bow, I think we should be the ones bowing to you" Zeus said, surprising me as I came back up.

I noticed everyone, including Hestia and Hades who had their own thrones now, was staring at me, making me feel uncomfortable.

I noticed Andy standing next to his father's throne, making me nod at him, making Andy confused.

"That should not be necessary" I said formally.

"You have saved us many times" Athena said, smiling "Too many times to count"

"Thank you Lady Athena for the compliment" I said, making me frown slightly.

Did I offend her?

What did I do?

"Chaos and Order will be here shortly as they had something to attend to" Zeus said "While we wait; Perseus, I hope you are recovering well"

I nodded, noticing Apollo is on his throne, looking well as well.

"I am, thank you" I said and then looked at Apollo "Are you recovering Apollo? When I last saw you, you were fighting for your life?"

Apollo looked at me confused like Athena before nodding.

"I woke up right after everything happened" Apollo said causally "Maybe because he still had something over me, I don't know"

I nodded.

"Son"

I turned to Poseidon.

"Yes?" I asked, a little more warmth in my voice.

"Why are you so formal?" Poseidon asked, making me tilt my head with confusion.

"Aren't I meant to?" I asked, "You are the ruling power on earth after all"