Chapter 6

—next day—
Percy/Luke's POV

I was sitting on my bed when Kristy decided it would be funny to dump sea water on me.
I jumped up and sprinted after her, probably waking up the whole camp as the sun rises.
"Come back here!" I yelled, making her laugh as she ran to the beach.
She ran into the water and I stopped before my feet could touch the water.
If I touch it, Poseidon will definitely know I'm here.
I smirked.
Maybe it's time to test my blessings.
"Come out" I charmspeaked, making Kirsty Come out the water.
I cheered.
"It worked!" I said, making Kirsty groan.
My charmspeak is very temperamental, it sometimes work, sometimes doesn't.
"Can you not?" She asked as the campers looked at us, confused.
"Well can you not wake me up with sea water!" I snapped.
"You weren't even asleep!" She said back.
"You're walking a very thin line" I said sassily.
She smirked.
"Fight me!" She exclaimed, getting a sword out...Wait is that Riptide?
"That's my sword!"
"It was never yours" I answered, cutting off Adrien "And how did you get that?"
"I was going to give it back to its owner but..." she answered "I could use it"
I rolled my eyes and took my glasses off, flicking them so it transforms into a sword and making my vision clear.
It is a chaos metal 3 foot sword with a gold handle with the words 'Ceuntries' in Greek.
"Bring it on" I answered as she lunged at me.
I quickly dodged it and as she attacked with her sword I did Luke's disarming trick, leaving Riptide on the floor.
"Dam, I knew you were going to win" she muttered as she picked up Riptide.
She returned it to pen form as I returned my sword to glasses and put it on.
She chucked the sword at me.
"Return it" She said.
"Got it" I answered.
I looked at the campers who was staring at me with wide eyes; Annabeth looked angry.
"What?" Kirsty asked the shocked campers.
"He's good" Annabeth said.
"Thanks for stating the obvious!" Piper snapped, making me chuckle.
"I've been doing fencing my whole life and learnt sword fighting from Kristy after when she came back and joined the band" I lied.
"That's Percy's" Annabeth yelled.
"It's not his" I said "He was given it, and I'm going to return it to the rightful owner"

"I CHALLENGE YOU TO A DUEL!" Jason yelled.
I rose my eyebrow as he pushed to the front.
"Right now? I have to set up for-"
He immediately attacked, leaving me getting riptide out and blocking him
"Well well Jason, a little jealous?" I asked as he continued to try and attack.
"Shut up!" He yelled "You're worst than Percy!"
"Then I will take that as a compliment since he is the greatest swordman in this century" I answered, finally swiping.
I got his shirt, making him growl.
"You're an asshole to cheat on a girl like Pipes Superman, you're like Annabitch and what she did to me" I said, distracting him enough for me to disharm him.
I smirked at his shocked face.
And I walked off, straight to the stage where the rest of the band was getting set up.

Third POV

"What is this meeting for son?" Zeus asked.
"I think Luke is Percy" Jason said.
"Why would you think that?" Athena asked, "It's impossible boy!"
"He said 'You're an asshole to cheat on a girl like Pipes Superman, you're like Annabitch and what she did to me'" Jason said.
Annabeth gasped.
"PERCY'S AT CAMP THIS WHOLE TIME?!?!?" Annabeth yelled.
"Oh course he's not" Piper said "Why wouldn't you think he would look the same?"
"Exactly" Aphrodite said "And I haven't done anything to Percy at all, he looks like what he did with the Iris message; looks the same but different eyes and glasses"
"Do not lie" Zeus growled.
"I am not lying; I swear" Aphrodite said innocently.
"We need to expose him then; I want my son back" Poseidon said.
"YOU DISOWNED HIM, HE DOESN'T WANT YOU BACK BROTHER!" Hera yelled, making most gods and the rest of the seven jump.
"He does and he will" Poseidon said, thinking of a plan.

Percy/Luke's POV

"We heard about your talk with Annabeth last night"
Silence for the first time in the band as we got ready for a concert.
Normally we're so loud that the fans know when we're on stage behind the curtain.
"And?" I asked.
"She said you were talking to a cloaked figure" Luna said, crossing her arms. She was finally in her 'stage form' with her  natural navy blue hair with dyed shades of purple streaks in a ponytail and her azure eyes shining in the sunlight."Who were you talking to?"
"One; why are you talking to her and believing her and two; its not a big deal if it's true" I answered.
"Who was it?" Jake asked.
"Guys—"
"Leave him alone, he obviously doesn't want to say anything" Piper answered.
"How-"
"I was walking past, Seriously, your arguement could be heard throughout camp" Piper answered.
"Guys, Annabeth would have wanted this to happen" I said.
They all shake their heads.
"We're your friends Luke, friends let each other everything" Dylan said.
Piper looked at him confused.
"Are you a demigod?" She asked.
Dylan groaned.
I put on my mic and noticed the others had theirs on too.
"Zeus couldn't keep his d**k in his pants" He muttered, making Piper gasp.
She just nodded, trying not to make a big scene as she noticed his discomfort and walked off.
"By the way, the concert starts in 5"
"What!" I yelled as demigods walked in.
"Well we're f-"
"Don't swear, its not nice" I answered cutting off Jake, "The quicker we get this done the quicker we get to leave"
"Now why is it that you want to leave?"
I looked down from the stage to see Annabeth.
"Too many memories" I answered "This place looks like the camp in grade 8 I went to where I nearly died because of bullying"
She shut up then and walked off to Jason, making me roll my eyes.