Chapter 70: Don't make me do this

Percy/Luke's POV

I teleported us back to my house, in the dark, the night sky clear as day, the stars shining brightly.

"It's the clearest I've seen LA in a while at night" Ava admitted.

I narrowed my eyes, sensing something in the dark.

"Something's off" I said, "I can sense it"

"I thought your powers of the night aren't working" Ava said, grabbing my hand with concern.

I turned to her and nodded.

"They weren't" I said, confused myself.

"Try summoning your water" Annabeth said "It shows through your water powers right?"

I nodded, closing my eyes.

"I haven't used my water powers in a while either" I whispered "I know Poseidon has accepted me back again, I just haven't told him or thought about it"

"Wait what?" Ava asked, feeling her hand let go.

I quickly gripped it back.

I heard her make a noise with a sigh.

"It's okay Luke, I promise you'll be fine" Ava said.

I gripped her hand tighter, feeling frightened.

'Frightened?' Order asked 'Is this because you haven't used them in a while? You know you will be fine' 

I sighed. 

"You haven't used your powers...at all?" Adrien asked, shocked.

"I rarely use them, I'm normally surrounded by mortals" I explained "Majority of the time it's Orders powers I use; I haven't touched my night nor water powers since...the fight"

'When you lost your memories' Order whispered in my head, feeling guilty.

'You don't have to feel bad, you were overpowered by rage' I commented in my head.

"Focus Luke" Ava said, knowing I was talking to Order.

"Sorry" I said.

I focused on my other senses; feeling the air surrounding me. 

Feeling the moonlight as it touched my skin, giving me the energy which I longed to remember.

I put my free left arm out, focusing on the engird of not only the night but the water molecules in the air. 

I heard everyone gasp, making me open my eyes slowly.

I widen my eyes to see my water powers and my powers of the night working together, like they did so long ago. 

The water wasn't full of the stars and dark like it used to, but the small amount brings hope back for my powers.

From shock, my powers disappeared, making me look at my hand with confusion.

"Why do they work now?" I asked, confused, looking back up to notice the others equality as shocked "Especially with Nyx being controlled"

"She is a Primordial" Annabeth said "I'm not sure how strong Void's curse is, since you broke us out immediately, she is your mother"

I looked down.

"I haven't even had a strong conversation with her" I whispered "The only time I could Void came along"

"It's okay Luke" Ava said "Percy"

I looked at her, confused by her using that name.

"What are you-"