Chapter 52: Anxiety

~6 hours later~

Third POV

Luke woke up to have no one in the room.

'I must have fell asleep' He thought as he sat up.

But when he looked around when his eyes focused, he was in a different room.

Instead of his plan room with only a bed frame and a mattress, he was in a dark pitch black painted room which was quiet bare. 

Suddenly someone bolted in, scaring the shit out of Luke.

"WHERE IS HE?" the man yelled, startling Luke.

"I-I-"

"TELL ME BOY!" the man yelled, coming closer to Luke.

Luke finally had a good look at him.

He had very similar features to both Chaos and Order; salt and pepper hair with black stary skin with blood red eyes. 

He was wearing a white suit with a black tie.

Luke knew who it was straight away.

This is Void.

The primordial of the Universe.

"Come here boy and tell me!" Void yelled.

Luke moved out the way and noticed someone else was sitting where Luke once was.

A young looking Order.

"I-I don't know father" Order stammered.

"Call me Void, you ungrateful brat! a piece of trash like you is not my son" Void snarled "Now where is your brother?"

Luke was surprised by Void's anger, from Chaos' point of view Void is kind and generous.

This is far from it.

"I-I have n-no idea Void I-"

"DO NOT LIE TO ME!" Void yelled, slapping Order "YOU ARE THE PRIMORDIAL OF DESTRUCTION! YOU ARE INVOLVED IN EVERYTHING BAD!"

Order had tears running down his face.

"I-I-I really don't know, he could be with Gaea a-again" Order whispered.

Luke wanted to help, but his body was frozen; he couldn't move anything.

Void rolled his eyes and kicked Order in the stomach, making Order curl up.

Luke, strangely, felt the same pain in his stomach, almost making him  fall over.

It's either his connection with Order or his old curse is coming back. 

Probably the first one.

"You really are useless" Void said "Just fade while you can, okay?"

Void left the room, leaving Order to sob.

Luke could finally move his body and ran to Order and hugged him, the background changing to plain white.

Order's blood-wrenching sobs hurt Luke, he didn't know what to do.

"Order, breath...it's okay, I'm here" Luke whispered, causing Order to calm down slightly.

Order turned around to cling onto Luke, surprising him.

Order has never acted like this.

So his nightmare or memory must have effected him badly.

Luke rubbed his back as Order's sobs calmed down.