Chapter 4

Percy's POV

~~dream~~

I found myself where I would normally be every time I slept; in chains, tied to a wall and with Kronos smirking at him from Tartarus. The red surrounds which normally calmed him horrified him as Kronos laughed.
"Back in that stupid camp again?" He asked "They hate you and when they find out, they will kill you"
"Poseidon yes but the other demigods feel regret, which I don't mind one bit" I answered back.
Kronos growled and slapped me across the face with a satisfying crack from my nose.
Great, a broken nose to wake up to.
"Don't talk back to me boy! I am more powerful than you and can destroy you with a flick of my hand!" He yelled.
I smirked.
I am not dealing with him today.
"Oh really?" I asked "What about your auntie?"
He looked at me confused.
"She has heard about how a naughty boy you've been; same with your mother now what to think of it..." I said.
"You're talking about Nyx?" He asked and then boosted out laughing "She's fighting war against you, you puny demigod"
"Actually mortal" I answered.
He looked at me confused.
"Then how can this hurt you?" He asked.
I smirked.
"Why would I tell-"
He stabbed me with his sword, making me cry out.
Blood coming out he pulled it out again, making me bleed out and lose vision as my mortal side starts to give up.
"What-"
A smash in the wall was heard and someone knocking Kronos out.
"It's okay Percy, Uncle's here" he whispered, making me smile as he carried me in his safe embrace.
"TT" I said softly.
"Don't call me that!" He said "Anyway, I felt the awakening of a power unknown which lead me to Kronos' chamber"
"That was me" I muttered.
"I noticed" he said "Anyway, his mother and my sister are furious at him and you might wake up to a lot of people around you"
I groaned as I fully blacked out

~~~~~~~

I gasped, my body shooting up and nearly hitting Will.
I noticed my band and the seven around me as I groaned.
"What happened?" I asked.
"You fell alseep...again" Luna said.
"Dam it Cait, you shouldn't have left me" I muttered.
"Why can't you sleep?" Nosy Annabeth asked.
"Don't ask him questions when we found you spying on him!" Jake said "Get out, all of you, no wonder way you betrayed Percy"
Ouch.
The others looked at him wide eyed while Annabeth glared at me.
"What does it look like? I have really bad nightmares" I answered.
"One of the reasons why he knows about the demigod world is that every time he sleeps, he gets a demigod torture dream" Kirsty said sadly.
"Who by?" Chiron asked.
"Kronos" I whispered, "He's alive"
Annabeth and Will widen their eyes.
"He's dead, Luke killed him" Annabeth said.
"Let's leave the boy alone to calm down and we can talk somewhere else" Chiron said.
Music to my ears.
I must have said it aloud because Luna and the band burst out laughing.
I blushed a deep red.
"Leave me alone guys!" I whined as the demigods rolled their eyes as they left.

"I'm not dumb"
I turned to Will who was still in the room, one of the only people who didn't betray me apart from Malcom and Piper.
"What are you talking about?" I asked, confused.
"I gave you the food of the gods which would have made you disappear into dust" Will said, making me freeze.
My band was looking at me with shock.
I was in shock a bit.
'Sorry, that was my fault...I kinda blessed you so you're like a child of mine so you're technically a demigod'
"How?" I asked.
"Ether you're lying or you're somehow a demigod" He answered "This tent is also sound proof and I will not utter a word from this tent, doctor's honour"
I sighed, confusing my friends.
"I am not a demigod" I said "But I have been blessed so I assume that could effect it...I was a demigod though"
Will's face slowly turned to shock in realisation.
"Percy?" He said.
I smirked.
"The one and only" I answered "But I prefer Luke"
He hugged me.
"It's great to have you back....wait, who blessed you?" He asked.
"Athena, Aphrodite and Hera" I answered "They're like my sisters"
"Ohh..." he muttered "I won't help or mutter your old name until you want me to"
I nodded.
"I know, I trust you" I said slowly "But, if you utter a word, I will not hesitate to hurt you"
Will nodded, his face paling.
"Got it fishbrain" he said.
"That's a new one for the list!" Jake joked, making me glare at him "Okay, and I will shut up now"
We all laughed.
"Come on, the others will be worried" Will said.
I stood up slowly.
"I didn't mean you" Will said.
"I'm fine" I answered, "Just sleepy"
"This is why you don't sleep!" Luna snapped.
"I'm sorry Cait!" I said "I was too caught up in...memories"
She hugged me and kissed me on the forehead.
"I have decided I am your body guard" Luna said as we walked out to have the seven glare at us.
"They think you're a slut and dating Luke and Percy at the same time" I whispered to her, making her laugh.
"Really?" She asked.
I nodded.
"Really" I answered.
We both burst out laughing, making most demigods stare at us with confusion like we're mad.
Mad...
"I'm nuts baby I'm mad, the craziest fun that you've ever had" I sung, making Luna laughed.
"You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone, tell the psychiatrist something is wrong" Luna sung.
"Over the bend, entirely bonkers. You like me best when I'm off my rocker" I sung.
"Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed So what if I'm crazy? The best people are" we sung together and laughed.
"Alll the best people are crazy" Kirsty sung.
"All the best people are" Luna said with a smirk.
We walked off, leaving the demigods confused.