1

Chapter ones song- Stranger Things by Kygo ft. OneRepulic

(Y/n) POV

I was finally here, finally at vidcon with (B/f/n) we had finally made it. We had to travel on a 17 hour plane trip, and a 6 hour bus trip with hardly any sleep to get here. But we did.

Although we may be sleep deprived, starving and really need to pee. We made it.

"We have to go see the It cast first!" (B/f/n) said to me almost in a fit. She loved Jack, in fact you could almost say she was obsessed with him. She knew where his favourite restaurant was, what his favourite food was and she also knew all his favourite clothing shops.

I just giggled at her comment and we made ourselves over to the line to where the meet and greet was for the it cast.

I loved Jeaden, I wasn't obsessed like (b/f/n) was with jack, but I did love him. He was so cute and so unique, he always made me smile.

We finally got to the top of the line after an hours wait. It was a bit ridiculous really, we would wait an hour or more to just have maybe 30 seconds, but it is what it is.

I looked around at the it cast, I saw Sophia and Wyatt giggling next to each other as a girl swooned over Jack. I saw Jeaden gaveling a drinks break with Chosen, while Finn stood there looking mortified and his hands in his pockets. I do remember reading somewhere that Finn wasn't good in big social places, that he was awkward.

It made me smile to myself knowing how awkward I would be too in these situations.

When it was (b/f/n) and I'd turn to meet the cast, we were bursting with joy. (B/f/n) ran straight to Jack causing Sophia and Wyatt to giggle again. I on the other hand was shaking, I was so nervous to meet these guys, it was the main reason we traveled so far.

I placed my (h/l) hair behind my ear and gave Chosen a poster I made for him. He smiled and gave me a hug, I felt like I was going to faint in that moment, but I didn't.

Sophia was next and she came over to me with a wide grin and gave me a tight hug. Sophia was so beautiful. Wyatt gave me a hug also and tapping me on the back. Once (b/f/n) finally finished hugging jack and telling him everything she needed to tell him she let him go so I could give him a hug.

I then turned to Finn who gave me an awkward smile while he scratched his neck.

"Hi, I'm Finn." He said instantly cringing. "Although you probably already knew that." Finn said giving me a hug. I giggled at him, he was so awkward it was adorable.

"I'm (y/n) and my friend over there is (b/f/n)." I say pointing to (b/f/n).

"So are you from around here?" Finn asked curiously. I furrowed my eyes confused, why was he asking me this?

"Oh that's okay you don't have to tell me." Finn said waving his hands.

"No no, it's fine, actually no we aren't we are from (home town)." I said smiling.

"Oh, that's a long way away from here." Finn said scratching his neck biting his lip. Which made me bite my lip. Wtf, why did I just bite my lip too?

"Yes but we're staying here with my mum for two months because she's got some work to do up here, so it was a win win." I said smiling locking eyes with Finns, which seemed to be glistening now.

"Times up." We heard the security say meaning I had no more time to talk to Finn, which made my heart ache for some odd reason. God (y/n) what's going on, you've just met the guy.

"Well I guess I'll ahh, see you around." I said giving Finn a nervous laugh, knowing I'll never see him again.

"Wait." Finn said quickly walking to the table to grab some paper and Pen. He quickly wrote something down then shoved it in my hand.

And with the the security was pushing both me and (b/f/n) our and into the vidcons floors once again.

I looked at the sheet of paper Finn gave me with (b/f/n) looking over my shoulder too.

What. The. Actual. Fuck.

Finn Wolfhard just gave me his number.