23

Today's chapters song-Don't come easy-Isaiah

So I'm pissed. I legit wrote this chapter than it's decided it's gonna delete itself. Little bitch. So I've rewrote it n it's probably not as good.

Unedited
Finn pov

After the movie I decided I would go home, since Jack told me he was on his way back. When I got back to the hotel Jaeden and Wyatt were playing Fortnite on the big screen tv. I took a seat on the single couch besides them and sighed. They must have noticed my sigh as they both raised their eyes at each other than to me, than back at each other.

"What?" Wyatt said not taking his eyes off the screen.

"It's (y/n). She's just so confusing." I say sinking into the couch.

"How?" Wyatt asked raising an eyebrow and Jaeden.

"One minute she's holding my hand and cuddling me, than the next she's trying to put as much distance between us as possible." I say crossing my arms over my chest and huffing.

Jaeden and Wyatt looked at each other than back at the screen and began laughing.

"What?" I ask furrowing my eyebrows.

"It's just funny. Because you're saying she's the confusing one." Wyatt says laughing.

"What's that supposed to mean?" I ask, eyebrows still furrowed.

"Jaeden watch out behind you!" Wyatt yells before Jaeden turns around on the screen and shoots the guy, than began collecting all his belongings.

"What Wyatt's trying to say is, you go to her house and you message her cute messages and you take her out on dates." Jaeden says glancing at me.

"So?" I ask confused.

"So? Dude you're clueless. If you're only fake dating you only have to fake date in public, not when no ones watching." Jaeden says letting a chuckle out.

I looked down to my phone in my hands. Jaeden was right.

Chosen walked into the room smiling at his phone. Then I heard the notification notice and he was quick to check his phone. He took a seat in the couch not even glancing at me to say hi.

"What are you smiling at." Wyatt took the words out of my mouth.

"Oh nothing." Chosen said glancing at me smirking before looking at his phone again.

(Y/n) POV

After Finn left I decided I would turn off Netflix and just chill on my phone. I went on Snapchat first opening some snapchats from my friends back home. Most of them were just from acquaintances who were wanting to be my friends since I know Finn. I just rolled my eyes before going onto Instagram.

I noticed I had a Dm, so I clicked onto it seeing it was from Chosen. My face instantly lit up at the meme he had sent me.