14

Today's chapter song-

Soz I didn't update yesterday.
Unedited-lol soz I'm lazy.
(Y/n) POV

I felt my eyes flutter open from my sleep. I took in the surroundings of the room and memories from last night slowly came back to me. The SAG awards, the after party. When I got out of the shower. To when Finn said what he said. The memory was on repeat in my head.

Because no one cares about Fillie anymore. Besides, it's (sh/n) now.

What did that mean? Did it mean anything? Does he want us to be (sh/n)? I don't know!

I then turned in the bed to face Finn. Who was still sleeping. He was in rem, his eyes flickering meaning he was dreaming. His face was slightly scrunched up with a corner of his lip up from the pillow.

I noticed his rem suddenly stop, his eyes flickered open, and he looked at me. I quickly shut my eyes, hoping he hadn't noticed me looking at him.

I felt Finn stretch and turn on the bed.

"Morning." He said yawning. I opened one eye and noticed he wasn't looking at me. Phew. I don't think he saw. Although, how did he know I was awake? 

"Good morning." I said shyly sitting up in the bed and looking at the sheets.

"Sleep well?" Finn asked stopping his stretch to looked at me now.

"Yes, thankyou. Ah did you? Sleep well?" I asked. Why was I suddenly so nervous, I felt my face heat up with just Finns stare at me. Why did he have this affect on me.

"Very well." Finn said, I looked up and he was  now smiling.

"What are you smiling about?" I asked furrowing my eyes.

"It's just. You look so beau-....your hair. You've got bedhead." Finn said biting his lip as if to hold back his words.

I jumped off the bed and went to the mirror opposite the bed. My hair was a mess, it had staticky bits standing up, seriously gravity. You had one job. I smiled at Finn sarcastically before running to me bag and grabbing the hairbrush, I then ran to the bathroom, embarrassed.

Although it's not a big deal, I wouldn't of cared if it was (b/f/n) but it was because Finn pointed it out.

Wait.

Hold up.

Was he about to call me bea- Nah Nah, I just woke up why would call me beautiful?"

Finns POV

"(Y/n), I'm so glad I met you." I say to (y/n). She looks up  at me shyly, with her soft smile.

"Finn." (Y/n) soft and slowly said.

I leant in, our lips brushing against each other's and.

It stopped. It went black. All I saw was my eyelids. I groaned to myself now knowing it was only a dream.

I open my eyes to reveal (y/n) looking at me. Her face flushed a soft pink as she shut her eyes almost immediately after I opened mine. I smirked at her actions, she was watching me sleep.