4

Today's chapters song-Africa by Toto

Unedited.
(Y/n) POV

I woke up to the sight of light coming through the windows curtains, they were white and didn't cover the sun very much. I groaned to the thought of it being too early to actually wake up.

I turned to the desk side table and saw that it was 7:59. My eyes widened when I saw the time.

"SERIOUSLY! I WOKE UP ONE MINUTE BEFORE MY ALARM WOKE UP!" I yelled annoyed when the timer struck 8 and the alarm went off causing (b/f/n) to wake up.

I jumped out of bed out of bed with adrenaline pumping.

"I had the most marvellous dream." (B/f/n) said stretching as she yawned and lent her back on the top of the bed.

"Oh?" I said rummaging through my suitcase that was still unpacked.

"Yea, it was about Jack and I. We were at the park and he admitted he liked me and then we kissed and got married and had two kids." (B/f/n) said giggling.

"No doubt." I said smiling as I held up my favourite pair of ripped jeans. I went through my entire suitcase pulling everything out while (b/f/n) went to have a shower. I found the crop top I would wear with my jeans and I jumped up from the ground and got changed.

When (b/f/n) was out of the shower I went into the bathroom to wash my face. I then brush my hair and straighten it. I apply a little bit of foundation onto my face with mascara but that's it.

I walk out of the bathroom to see (b/f/n) sitting on the couch on her phone. She turns around to look at me and she smirks.

"Seeing someone special?" She said looking me up and down. I usually don't do my hair and put on makeup (sorry if you do) so it was to her surprise how dressed up I was.

I just rolled my eyes at her comment and walked to the kitchen. I poured my favourite cereal realising a note on the table.

Good morning girls :)
Hope you are having a lovely morning. Enjoy your date today and I don't want you girls coming home pregnant;).
Now I've left some money for you girls under the pot plant near the door, make sure you grab that on the way out.
While you girls are out exploring today I stuck inside at work.

Anyways have a good day girls see you when I get home. Xoxo

I rolled my eyes at mums "pregnant" comment. It's so typical of her to bring that up. She's so immature, but I love her. I grab my cereal bowl and sit down on the couch next to (b/f/n) I get out my phone and almost drop my cereal.

"OMG ITS ALREADY 10! WE HAVE TO WAIT OUTSIDE SO FINN KNOWS THIS APPARTMENTS OURS!" I said almost in a fit chucking my cereal in the sink then racing towards our bedroom to slide on my connies.

"Come on hurry up!" I told (b/f/n) waving my arm as I went to the pot plant and grabbed the money. I put the money in the back of my phone of my phone case. I turned off the lights then we locked the door and went down the elevator and outside.

We waited for three minutes and then we saw a van pull up.

I was so excited to spend the day with Finn, I know Jack would be here but I'm sure (b/f/n) will keep him busy.

What I saw next made my heart sink.

I saw not only Jack and Finn but I also saw the whole it cast waving in there too. I though Finn said it would only be Jack and him.