18

Today's chapter song-Love me or Leave me. By Little Mix

(Y/n) POV

When I felt Finn's hand land on mine, I quickly removed my hands from his face and stood up from my crouching position. I rested out my hand in front of Finns, waiting for him to take it. He looked at me, then to my hand grabbing it.

"Are you okay?" I asked still holding his hand. Finn seemed to look around for a moment before his eyes rested on mine.

"Fine." Finn said softly before we headed back out into the main area of the airport. We went into the seating area of the airport still in silence, holding hands. All for our fake relationship of course. Not because I liked holding his hand.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket as we sat down. I lent over to grab it and saw that I had a message from (b/f/n).

Hey hoe, so um. Wtf?! YOURE DATING FINN???????-(b/f/n)

You-There's a lot to explain, I'll tell you when I get home x

You bet you will!-(b/f/n)

I put my phone back into my pocket before I looked at Finn who seemed to be staring at me. When I locked eyes with him he looked away as if pretending he wasn't looking at me. I blushed a little and turned back to look forwards.

When we got on the plane Finn and I sat next to each other with Mrs Wolfhard in front of us. I felt the planes engine come to life and the plane began to move out of the bay and onto the runway.

The plane came to a halt. Nothing happened. It was as if he world had stopped. Until suddenly, the plane roared into action, the plane travelling so fast that as it lifted up, the plane flew into the air. And up, and up it went. After a few minutes the seatbelt light was turned off and the ride began to become peaceful.

Finn was reading an article in a magazine about a review on Stranger things. I looked out the window, my mouth open from the beautiful sunset. We would arrive back in Cali in an hour and it would be about eight'Oclock.

My mind wondered to Finn, to how he was now my boyfriend. Fake. I meant fake boyfriend. What am I supposed to tell my friends? Do I lie? Or do I tell hem the truth.

I furrowed my eyes. Confusion striking me. Why does Finn care if people make assumptions of us? Dating or not, people are still going to make comments on us, it doesn't make a difference if we date. I opened my mouth to speak as I turned to Finn. But I just shook my head, I'm sure Finn has his reasons.

Finn cocked his head on an angle too look at me, raising an eyebrow. He must of noticed me looking at him.

"Well, um-what am I supposed to tell (b/f/n)?" I decided to shake off the thought of Finn and I fake dating and just ask what I would do about it. To be honest, 'dating' Finn wasn't too bad. I mean, I wasn't technically dating him, but it was nice to be having physical contact a lot recently.

"Well the truth I guess. As long as you can trust that she won't tell anyone I guess." Finn said shrugging as he turned back to his magazine. I nodded my head slowly as I faced the back of the seat in front of me. My thoughts wondering back to Finn.

What happens when I leave? When in six weeks, (b/f/n) and I go home? Where does that leave me and Finn?

I felt my eyes become heavy as I rested my head on the back of my seat.

*

I felt the plane land on the ground. Which startled me quite a little as I thought we were crash landing. I looked out the window and it was dark, I turned to Finn who was peacefully sleeping on my shoulder. I relaxed a little when I saw he was with me. I saw the airport lights and felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders.

When the Planes lights lit up and the speaker came on with the pilot speaking Finn woke up. I was unbuckling my seatbelt before I looked at Finn. I turned to him, he seemed to look at me with concern on his face, he looked over me before his face relaxed.

"You okay?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Fine." Finn said simply before getting out of his seat.

When we got out of the plane and into the airport the normal sparks flew between Finn and I as we held hands in front of the public.

We left quickly not wanting anyone to see us, knowing Finn was tired.

We jumped in a black SUV and drove silently. Finn went on his phone and pressed the camera button on Instagram.

"Which one should I post?" Finn asked curiously switching between a photo of him and I or a video of me having a laughing fit. I shrugged before I replied. "Both, I don't know." I said giggling.

Finn nodded in response before pressing the multiple section and choosing both. He wrote the caption as 'Just Making It Instagram Official🤗' and clicked share. I felt my cheeks flush red, knowing now that everyone will know Finn and I as 'dating'.

When we pulled up to my apartment, I couldn't help but feel a little, upset?

"Thankyou for taking me, Mrs Wolfhard. It's been wonderful." I say before opening the car door.

"I'll see you soon lovely, have a good rest of your night!" She said waving at me as I shut the door.

Finn had already got out of the car and grabbed my suitcase out of the boot. I grabbed it from his hands, brushing past his fingertips as I grabbed it. Tingles went from my fingertips to my heart in an instant.

"Thank you Finn." I said smiling. Finn smiling back.

I just stood there, while Finn and I looked into each other's eyes. He had a painting of a beautiful rainbow of joy spread over his face.

Finn leans into my face, his lips almost touching mine. Not innocently, like a tease but hot, fiery, passionate and demanding. I want to pull away before I lose myself but I can't seem to...In this minty moment, my senses have been seduced and I can no longer think straight. "(Y/n)" Finn whispers slowly, prolonging each letter as if to savor them. I turn my head away, swallowing my pride, before anything could happen. Nothing could happen. I can't let my feelings get in the way of this 'fake relationship' I couldn't let anything let me believe I had feelings for Finn.

"Goodbye Finn." I say before biting my lip and leaving him star struck behind me.

"I'll text you?" Finn says seeming lost, before I heard him get in his car and drive away. My heart in a knot, I made my way into the apartment. Readying myself for (b/f/n) asking me a million and one questions about Finn.

I walk into the apartment with (b/f/n) standing there, her arms crossed looking me up and down.

"Oh my god. You lost your virginity didn't you?! He plucked your cherry! THE FLOWER HAS BEEN PLUCKED!!!" She screams almost in agony. I shush her in confusion.

"Shutup! We didn't do anything." I said rolling my eyes before I felt my heart drop. "We aren't anything real."