12

Today's chapters song- Airplanes featuring Hayley Williams by BoB.

Okay so before I start I hope you read this. It'll be quick.

So for the logical part of this book I was writing the last chapter I realised that California (where this story is at rn) is actually kinda next to Los Angeles and you can't actually get a plane from California to Los Angeles. (I live in Australia so how am I to know,soz.)

So for the sake of the book, we are going to pretend you can get a plane trip. Just wanted to let ya know. Hope you're chill about it. Sorry.

Actual edited.
(Y/n) POV

I packed up a few days worth of clothes in my suitcase that I brought here. I had finally unpacked and now I was packing again. Obviously it wasn't all my clothes, but some of them. Finn sat on my bed alongside (b/f/n) who was on her phone probably stalking Jack.

"So have you got everything? Some day time clothes? Pyjamas? Maybe some night time clothes just in case you wanna change, underwear, Bras, tampons just in ca-" I cut my mum off before she could go any further.

"Okay Mum thanks, but I think I'm pretty sorted." I said and I felt my face burn red. I glanced over to Finns direction who didn't seemed fussed and was just on his phone.

"Alright well, I'll meet you in the kitchen." Mum said with a sigh. I couldn't help but feel bad, my moody teenagerness (aware that is not a word) always takes my Mum for granted. She's just trying to protect me and make sure I'm safe and that everything's going to be okay.

I zipped up my suitcase and laced up my shoes.

"Ready?" Finn said getting up off his bed.

I nodded my head and turned to (b/f/n) who seemed to be crying now.

"Oh I'm not crying because of you. It's because I just saw a video of Jack smoking." She said crying. I just rolled my eyes.

"I'm sure you can get on top of that, make sure he protects his lungs." I said winking. She then attacked me with a hug, clinging onto me tightly.

"I'm going to miss you!" She said as a tear rolled down her face when she let go from our hug.

"(B/f/n), you're worse than my mum. I'm only going to be gone for three days." I said giggling as I wiped her tear away. Okay. Not as romantic as you think, it's kinda gross, it's all wet and slimy, I would of preferred a tissue.

"That's three days too long." She snapped as she glared at me with red puffy eyes. I raised my hands in surrender and then gave her another hug.

"I love you, is Sophia coming to get you?" I asked as I cling onto her shoulders.

"Yea She said she was on her way now." (B/f/n) said wiping her face. I nodded and gave her one last hug.

"I'll text you when I'm there." I said reassuring her as she went back into her phone rewatching the video of Jack smoking.

I grabbed my suitcase and wheeled it out nodding at Finn to follow. He returned it with a smile.

"Mums waiting outside, I'll let you say goodbye to your mum and I'll meet you out there." Finn said smiling before turning and waving to my Mum. Then leaving.

I walked up to my and embraced her in a warm hug. We just stayed in the position for about a minute before I pulled away.

"I love you Mum. I'll be home before you know it. And I'll call you as soon as I get there." I said smiling a gently reassuring smile.