8

Today's chapters song-heartbreaker

Unedited
Ig-Allthingssstrange
(Y/n) POV

We walked inside into our apartment, (b/f/n) headed straight for the pantry while I went and sat on the couch putting my phone on charge.

The rest of the day was spent with pretty much just (b/f/n) and I sitting on the couch snacking and rewatching stranger things for the 8th time. Finn was so cute in season 1, it's so weird seeing him on screen then in real life.

It got to 7pm and Mum still wasn't home, I checked my phone to see any messages from her and I saw one.

Mum-hey hunnie, I have to stay at work tonight, I'm going to have to do an all nighter, there's plenty of food in the fridge so you won't starve. I'm so sorry and I love you both.

I replied to Mum and told (b/f/n) that it would just be us tonight.

"Oh my god. This is perfect!" (B/f/n) said squealing.

"What do you mean?" I asked curiously.

"Well duh, I'm gonna teach you how to flirt." (B/f/n) said rolling her eyes.

"I know how to flirt." I said confidently.

"You and me both know that's a lie. Besides you're learning from an expert. Don't you see the way Jack drools all over me. His practically begging me to kiss him." (B/f/n) said full of confidence.

"Sure, that's one way of putting it." I said raising my eyebrow thinking of how annoyed Jack gets around her.

"So basically. You gotta play it cool. You kinda gotta be a heart breaker. Rule number one- is that you gotta have fun. But when you're done, you gotta be the first to leave. Rule number two, just don't get too attached to him, because you have to make sure his worth it. But you've gotta kinda be like a heartbreaker, boys they like danger and Finn will fall for you no matter what." (B/f/n) said in full debt.

"Rule number three, never let him get to you, rule number four, gotta be lookin good, leave him at the door to leave him wanting more." (B/f/n) says pointing her fingers in four.

"And smile and laugh at everything he says, even if it isn't funny. Part your lips while his looking/talking to you. And bang you guys are dating." (B/f/n) said clapping her hands which made me jump a little.

I took it all in, and starred at her for a moment. Alright so if I do all these things, Finn will like me? Wait what am I talking about I don't like Finn. I can't like Finn.

"Ha ha ha (b/f/n) jokes on you hunny, I don't even like Finn." I said crossing my arms

"Bullshit." Sophia said walking into our apartment. (B/f/n) and I darted our heads towards the voice.

"Shit Sophia you sacred the heck out of me!" (B/f/n) said bringing her heads to her hands stressed.

"Sorry love, but (y/n), hunnie. We all know you like Finn. And it's pretty obvious Finn likes you. His been stressing all day because you haven't texted him." Sophia said coming in and taking a seat on our couch.

Oh my god, I completely forgot about texting Finn.

"I hope you don't mind (y/n) but I invited Sophia over for the night. Thought she could help me with the flirting." (B/f/n) said smiling innocently. I just smiled and nodded.

Sophia was right though. I did like Finn and there was no denying it. I'de only known him for two days but I couldn't help it. I liked Finn.

Oh my shiz, I like Finn! This is not good.