16

Today's song choice-What Now By Rhianna

Unedited.
(Y/n) POV

"So, I was just casually cleaning up the SAG awards when my phone goes off. 'FINN WOLFHARDS NEW SUGAR MUMMY?' Seriously! Finn you can't just go around kissing girls in public. You have a reputation!" I sat next to Finn on the couch, looking down filled with Shame.

When we got back and Finn went into his room it didn't take long before his Mum arrived home. She was salty but not angry. Finn still hadn't said a word to me since the Uber and it felt as if a knife at been stabbed right in my heart, but I tried to push the whole thing to the back of my head. Well that was until Finns Mum got home.

"We didn't even kiss, it just looks like it. You know how they do it, photoshop and shit." Finn said mumbling the last part crossing his arms. Mrs Wolfhard just sighed and caressed her hand to her forehead thinking for a minute.

"You guys need to sort something out, something that's not going to make Finn's reputation go down hill. Enough with all of his apparent 'side chicks'. You need to sort it out and by tonight." And with that Mrs wolfhard went into her room.

I turned to Finn who was facing opposite from me, avoiding looking at me. Why isn't he talking to me? What did I do?

I sucked in my breath and built up every ounce of courage I have.

"Finn." I cleared my throat. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for all of this, I shouldn't of went out today. I'm so sorry." I felt a unwilling tear fall down my cheek. Finn looked at me, his eyes furrowed in confusing. He noticed my tear and he raised his finger to wipe the tear away.

"(Y/n)." Finn said rubbing his forehead. "-you didn't do anything wrong, I'm glad we went out today. I'm glad I spent the day with you. Please don't be sorry, I'll sort this out I promise." Finn then shuffled over onto the couch closer to me. He brought me into a hug and I nuzzled my head into his neck.

"I know what'll cheer you up! Let's watch Netflix!" Finn said smirking. I smiled at him lovingly, it made me feel so happy the fact he was trying to make me happy.

I sat up on the couch and moved away from Finns grip. Finn got up and grabbed the tv remote and turned the tv in to Netflix.

"What should we watch?" Finn asked beginning to scroll through all the Netflix categories.

"Ja'mie private school girl." I say tugging on Finns shirt to make him stop scrolling and land on Ja'mie. I heard a quiet groan escape Finns lips and I just giggled.

"Hi, I'm Ja'mie, it used to be Jamie but I changed it in 8th grade." I said mimicking Ja'mie's voice as the show began.

I felt Finn chuckle and move closer to me. I didn't mind, yet I was feeling self-conscious, like if I move would Finn get the wrong idea and think if it want him near me? So instead I just stayed still, like a statue. Almost not breathing. Don't move (y/n). 

When we reached about five episodes in my eyes begin to become heavy and a yawn escapes my lips unwillingly.

"I reckon it's bed time." Finn said standing up and stretching. I could finally stretch my back as I refused to move an inch when Finn was so close to me. It felt so nice to twist and turn my back.

Finn held out his hand to help me up and I gladly took it. Once Finn had helped me up he seemed stare at me for a moment. I, not wanting to catch his gaze, search the couch for my phone. When I spot it I grab it and head towards the room, with Finn following behind me.

It was weird thinking that, Finn following me to our room.

Not that it was permanent, just two friends sharing a bed. Just like (b/f/n) and I. Only one problem. I actually liked Finn. And it is not good.