31

Today's chapters song-Raincoat by Timefliess

Unedited
(Y/n) POV

Here I was. Getting comforted from my best friend, crying over the most stupidest thing. If I was being completely honest, I don't really get it, I don't get why I'm crying. I know that Finn doesn't like me, so why am I so worked up by finding out Finn doesn't like me back.

"You good?" (B/f/n) asks.

"I'm good." I say sitting more straight now, wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Your not baby." (B/f/n) says besides me. I just shrugged my shoulders, she was right, but crying won't change anything. "And that's okay, you not good and that's okay. You don't need to be good all the time, it's okay to not be good." I nodded my head, tears still in my eyes although they were drying now. "Come on, I think we need to hit the hay." (B/f/n) finished and we made our way to the bedroom to sleep this night off.

*

The next morning I woke to see several messages from Finn.

"Thank god your awake, that thing has been going off since seven." (B/f/n) said glaring at my phone. I smiled softly before looking at Finns messages.

Finn-hi

Finn-hi

Finn-talk

Finn-wake up

Finn-(y/n) wake up lazy

Finn-hi

And pretty much all the other messages went off like that, I skipped most of the messages and replied.

Good morning to you too-you

I put my phone down to stretch, but before I could even stretch my arms out my phone vibrated.

Finn-about time ;)

Sorry I don't wake up at seven am-you

Finn-let's do something today, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever.

Can't, having a (b/f/n) say today.-you

Finn-oh

I instantly felt bad, of course I wanted to see Finn. But I was also still mad at him and I wasn't ready to face him. But also, I don't think (b/f/n) and I have had one normal day with just us two yet. So it's about time we did so.

Maybe we could all go out for dinner?-you

Finn-sounds good! I'll tell the others.

Coolp-you

"Let's do something today." I say sinking into the bed.

"Like what?" (B/f/n) asks.

"I don't know, let's go hiking or something."

"Hiking? As in physical education? As in outside, with sun and nature and poo everywhere?" (B/f/n) says disgusted.

"Okay than let's go sight seeing?" I comment.

"Sounds good!"

I get out of bed, and head to the bathroom to have a shower. I washed my hair than brushed my teeth. I put my hair in the towel and wrapped a towel around my body, heading to my bedroom.

I went to the closet and picked out an outfit.