9

Today's chapters song-heart attack by Demi Lavato
Quick little authors update. I would like to say thankyou so much for all the support from you guys. I'm so thankful you guys are enjoying my book. I would just like to give a shoutout to FormerlyEden for annoying the heck out of me with notifications while I was watching YouTube ;). But thank you so much, you really made my day💓

And two hundred reads! This is crazy, thankyou so much!Ok I'm sorry, on with the story now-

Ok I'm sorry, on with the story now-

Unedited
(Y/n)

I looked at my phone and saw that Finn had sent me a Snapchat. I sent a photo back of Sophia and (b/f/n) talking and when he didn't reply for a few minutes I just put my phone down.

"So chicky babes, what are we gonna do?" Sophia said resting her hands behind her back to give her body support to lean back.

"We should totally prank call the boys!" (B/f/n) said shooting her phone up in the air as dramatically as she could.

I just rolled my eyes and giggled along with Sophia. "Yeah we should totally prank call them, it can be like we are back in 2nd grade!" I said sarcastically.

(B/f/n) just rolled her eyes at my comment. "As if, Hardly any kids actually had a phone in second grade, and if they did. It's not like they had credit."

Oh my god. Of course she would be the one to overthink this.

"I think it would be funny, Wyatt told me to stop talking to him because he was playing games. It would be funny if they had to stop because of a phone call." Sophia said snorting.

But I then thought of Wyatt. No not in the, oh my god his so cute way. I though of how bad he treated Sophia. Like he was actually a genuine nice guy, but yet the way he treated Sophia was horrible. I shook the feeling off.

"Let's do it." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Yay!" (B/f/n) giggled and grabbed out her phone and went on to Jack contact.

"Wait-how do you have Jacks number?" I asked curiously. Jack didn't seem to amused by (b/f/n) not that I didn't love her and that Jack would be lucky to have her. I just wouldn't think he would give her his number if we're being honest.

"He gave it to me." She just shrugged.

"He, as in Jack gave you his phone number? You didn't steal it off of him?" Sophia said sounding as shocked as me.

"Yea... So?" She said looking at Sophia, then at me. Then at Sophia again.

"Never mind, so what's the prank?" Sophia said questionably.

"Just go along with it okay." (B/f/n) said and clicked dial. Putting it on speakerphone, the phone rang.

It went through the whole beeping noise three times before Jack answered.