20

Today's chapters song-Let It Be Isaiah.
Ya'll I'm obsessed with Isaiah so If there's a few chapters of him, soz.

Unedited
(Y/n) POV

I woke up, keeping my eyes shut. You know when you're awake but you don't want to wake up? You feel me?

I stretched out, my eyes still remaining shut. I felt my arms stretch out only to discover no one was sleeping next to me. I heard my door open, I groaned silently but kept my eyes shut. What did (b/f/n) have up her sleeve this early in the morning?

I felt the bed suddenly launch up, causing my whole body to jerk forward and my eyes open. I glared at Sophia and (b/f/n) who was sitting on the edge of the bed giggling mischievously. I reached over and grabbed a pillow from next to me. I launched it at the laughing couple. There giggling stopped as the pillow hit them.

"What the ef?" Sophia said trying to sound serious. (B/f/n) and I locked eyes, trying to hold in the laughter. Then Sophia bursted our laughing causing (b/f/n) and I burst out laughing also.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I ask stretching my arms up and yawning to wake myself up. Sophia put her hand over her heart and opening her jaw.

"I'm offended. Didn't you miss me?" Sophia asked pretending to sound offended.

"Soph, I was gone for three days." I say giggling nudging her.

"Whatever, you totally missed me. Anyways we're going shopping, so get your ass ready! We're leaving in ten!" Sophia said laughing as she grabbed (b/f/n) hand and running out of the room to shut the door.

TEN MINUTES?! THATS LIKE NO TIME AT ALL! I lunge out of my bed and head to my wardrobe.

Outfit/thoughts? Like or dislike?

After I had put my hair into a messy ponytail I chucked on my hat and pulled my hair out a little from the sides to give it the more edgy touch

After I had put my hair into a messy ponytail I chucked on my hat and pulled my hair out a little from the sides to give it the more edgy touch. I then walked out of the bedroom with Sophia and (b/f/n) looking at a picture on Sophia's phone.

"What?" I asked grabbing my phone and purse and heading to the door.

"You haven't seen?" (B/f/n) asked raising her eyes from Sophia's phone. I now stopped at the door frame raising an eyebrow. Confused.

Sophia raised her phone to my view. Finn had posted a photo of him and I at the SAG awards, we were holding hands walking. Our faces looking at each other smiling with our backs to the photographer. It was a very nice photo indeed, the background was blurred out so that Finn and I were the main attraction.

I felt my face blush as my eyes rolled down the screen to the the caption. Glad she's mine #SAGAwards2018 #(y/n)mygirl.

"It's only a fake relationship." Sophia mimicked my voice gushing.