24

Today's chapters song- Walls by Ruben
IMPORTANT NOTICE🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

So I'm having a contest for you creative souls. So as you can tell by my fabulous book cover🤨 I'm not very creative. So here's the contest, for someone who is great at editing etc, I would like someone to create a book cover for this book.

It must have:
-The title of the book
-that it's a FinnWolfhard Xreader
-my initials on it (C.S)
-and your user to show you created the book cover.

The winner of the contest will be the cover of this book and your name will be in the description of this book. I will not pretend the cover is mine, all rights will be to you.

Guess what! It's unedited!
(Y/n) POV

You and Finn are just fake.

The words ran through my brain over and over again on my head. Ringing on repeat, like your favourite song. Only this wasn't a song, this was reality, Finn and I were only fake and that's the way it will always be. He only considered me as a friend, and that's why we are dating, so we can stay friends. Right?

Of course I only liked Finn as a friend too...

I looked at my phone and saw that Chosen had messaged me. I unlocked my phone and went onto the app Instagram. He had sent me another meme, although I wasn't in the mood so I left him on read and turned off my phone.

Before long my phone went off as a message came through. I groaned and grabbed it, my long groan instantly stopping when I realise it was Finn who texted me.

Finn-hey are you alright? Sophia told me about the fight and Sophia got told by (b/f/n) xx

My face turned into a soft smile, how he cared so much to text me. Although he only cared as a friend of course. I would do the same, text him to see if he was okay.

Fine, just a bit upset.-you

Finn-what was it about?

Finn instantly replied which caused my face to become slightly brighter. How he was on his phone, waiting to text me. His friend. Because we are only fake dating.

I shook off my thoughts I realised I hadn't messaged Finn back. Although, what was I supposed to say. Oh nothing much just got a bit upset because (b/f/n) said that we were fake. I mean how would he take it, it's not like we are dating so why did I get so hurt by (b/f/n) words.

It's not a big deal-you

Finn-it is if you're upset about it.

She just commented on how good her relationship was compared to ours-you

Finn-oh.. our fake relationship?

My heart seemed to drop. Just at those three simple words, our fake relationship. I knew we were fake, I knew Finn ask me to be his fake girlfriend. But just seeing the words, seeing them written by him, on screen made it all so real. I knew now, that Finn only likes me as a friend and things will end after I go home. When I leave California, Finn and I will probably never see each other again. It's not like his coming to my hometown anytime soon.

Yeah, see. Not a big deal-you

I didn't realised I was crying until I felt the tears drip down my face. I don't understand why I am crying, I just am. I felt my walls, my walls that held me up, the ones that kept me strong. I felt them beginning to fall. Yet, I'm still unsure why, was it what Finn said?

The one-Finn wolfhardxreaderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें