25

Today's chapters song-Famous by Ivy Adara

Holy crap! I was legit on 3K last week and now we hit 7K?! Wtaf?!?? THANKS GUYS💖

Unedited
(Y/n) POV

I felt my heart rate begin beating faster and faster with every step I took. Every step that I got closer to my apartment building. As I took step in the elevator my thoughts began racing, going through all the possibilities that could happen when I step into the apartment. What if (b/f/n)'s really mad, mad that I left with Finn. What if she's sad? When the elevator doors opened I stepped out, slowly heading towards my apartment. When I grabbed hold or the doorknob I stood still for a moment. What if I were to just run away, avoid this conversation all together.

But before I could run, the moment I was about to turn and walk away from my problems, the door flung open. There stood my best friend, her eyes puffy and cheeks filled with a tone of red. When she realised it was me her eyes seemed to widen for a moment, taking in the moment, I couldn't help but force my body into hers, I hugged her so tight, not wanting her to force me away. A tear dropped down my cheek and finding its way to my chin.

"I'm so sorry." (B/f/n) whispered weakly.

"It's fine." I said softly, but firmly.

We made our way into the lounge room. My mother was at the desk on the computer.

"Should we watch stranger things?" I asked as I turned on the tv.

"Should we breath?" (B/f/n) snorted and we both giggled.

"I see you two are back to normal." My mother spoke as she shifted in her seat to face us.

"Yea, I could never stay angry at (y/n)." (B/f/n) giggled as she nudged me.

"Well that's good, because I have a surprise for you both!" Mum said as she logged off of the computer and squeezed in between us too. I groaned quietly, this better be quick, I just want to watch stranger things.

"Well?" I speak up.

"Well, as long as you two are interested. Finns mother contacted me, she was asking if the two of you would like to do a photo shoot with Finn and Jack. I said I would speak to the two of you first as I can't make that decision for you. The brand is Calvin Klein? I'm not sure who he is but he seems like a big brand and his interested in the two of you joining the photo shoot tomorrow." Mum spoke, my eyes widened, the Calvin Klein. Like THE Calvin Klein, wanted us, to do a photo shoot with Finn Wolfhard and Jack Grazer.

"What. The. Actual. Fuck." I say, now looking at (b/f/n) who shared the same exact surprised expression on her face.

"Language (y/n)!" Mum said slapping me slightly on the leg.

"IM DOWN!" (B/f/n) jumped out of her seat excitedly.

"Oh my god, OF COURSE!" I too said lunging out of my seat, grabbing hold of (b/f/n)'s hands jumping up and down. We began squealing with excitement, definitely a girly girl moment but who cares? We are doing a photo shoot for Calvin Klein with Jack and Finn! Oh my god Finn's going to look so good! Not that I care though.

My mum began giggling as she got out of her seat, she made her way to the computer desk and grabbed her phone. "Than it's settled, I'll let Mrs Wolfhard know that you girls are keen." My Mum paused for a moment before opening her mouth to speak again. "Very keen. I'm off to bed, don't have a too late a night, it's a big day tomorrow." She said giggling, making her way out of the room.

"Oh my god, I have to text Finn!" I say grabbing my phone.

"So? What happened between you two?" (B/f/n) spoke as I sat back down on the couch going onto messengers.

"What do you mean?" I say beginning to type to Finn.

Hey I'm doing the Calvin Klein photo shoot with you tomorrow!-you

"What do I mean? He took you to get ice cream?" (B/f/n) spoke, her tone sounding eager.

"Oh, he was just being nice. We are fake dating after all." Although I knew we were fake dating, every time I had to say the word fake aloud it always twisted my heart, it made me feel heartbroken although I'm unsure as to why.

"Exactly. Fake dating. Look If I didn't know any better I would say Finn has feelings for you." I felt my phone drop from my hands, as shock took over my body.

WHAT? Is she crazy, Finn Wolfhard, liking me? No, we are just friends that happen to be fake dating, it's just for publicity.

"You're wrong." I say looking down at my phone, a smile creeping on my face seeing Finn had messaged me back.

Finn-Yea Ik! Mum just said, that's sick as! Have you sorted things out with (b/f/n).

Yes, thank you again for tonight xx-you

Finn-anytime! Xx

"Okay, Whatever you say." (B/f/n) said pulling her hands up in surrender, clearly not wanting to cause another fight.

"We should get some sleep, big day tomorrow!" I say giggling excitedly like a child.

"Let's hit the hay!" (B/f/n) said.

As we got into bed, the thought of what (b/f/n) said kept running through my mind. Over and over again. Finn has feelings for you, she isn't right. She couldn't be right, Finn and I are just friends and I know that. I say that to myself all the time. Although, who am I trying to convince when i say that to myself. I believe Finn and I are only friends, don't I?