2

Today's chapters song- losers by Chosen Jacobs

(Y/n) POV

Ok wtf. Finn Wolfhard like, THE Finn Wolfhard gave ME, ME! His number. Omg. Like what?

"Is that? Omg is that Finn's number?" (B/f/n) asked me almost screaming.

"Shhh! I'm sure if he gave me his number he trusts me not to give it to anyone else!" I said in a yelling whisper to (b/f/n).

"This is Crazy (y/n) you have the Finn Wolfhards number, like THE Finn Wolfhard." (B/f/n) said whispering to me excitedly.

"I know I know." I said looking down at the number smiling.

"So what are you waiting for, text him?!" (B/f/n) said eagerly.

"Are you stupid? 1 he won't answer because his clearly doing meet and greets. 2 I don't want to seem desperate. And 3 we are at vidcon! We still have to go see the stranger things cast and there's only three hours left. I'm not going to worry about Finn Wolfhard texting me back while I'm here." I said thinking about what I just said. "I'll text him tonight." I said simply smiling and skipping over to the stranger things merch stall.

**

It was closing time of Vidcon and we all had to leave, I scanned the room in case I saw the one person i'de been thinking about all day, but the crowd was big and I didn't have much luck.

As (b/f/n) and I reached the doors I looked one more time holding onto the door frame, making sure I didn't get pushed out with the crowd.

And there he was, standing in all his glory staring right back at my with a huge grin on his face. I instantly felt my face burn red, knowing he knew I was looking for him, Finn simply waved and I smiled back putting my head down for my hair to cover my red cheeks.

I made my way out of vidcon with (b/f/n) by my side and we waited out front for my mum to come and get us.

"Oh my god!" I heard (b/f/n) scream in my ear almost  bursting my eardrums, I felt (b/f/n) rush past me while I caressed my ear.

I turned to face where (b/f/n) was now hugging Jack with Sophia giggling once again with Wyatt and Jaeden, while Finn was staring at me smiling.

"Hey what are you guys doing here?" I said looking around in search if there car was around and that was the reason of them standing here before us.

I grabbed (b/f/n) back from jack who then fixed up his clothes from being bombarded.

"Well, apparently here stood Beyoncé standing in her flesh, but now we are beginning to think that maybe Finn was lying." Sophie said raising an eyebrow at Finn who had his hands up in surrender.

"Yes, and if I had known Finns baby girl was here I wouldn't of come, Finn you're my baby boy." Jack said turning to him while fake crying.

"You always will be my baby boy." Finn said hugging him winking at me. Did Finn just wink at me?

"Fack is real!" I heard (b/f/n) yell while clinging my shirt in case I didn't realise.

"Anyways thanks for the poster earlier." Chosen said smiling at me with his adorable smile. His so cute oh my god. And Finns hot. A thought bursted into my mind uncontrollably. I shook my head to shake away the feeling.

I smiled at Chosen, then I looked at Finn who seemed to be looking my figure up and down. I blushed immediately, seriously (y/n) are you seriously blushing right now?

"So you're the girl who Finn gave his number to, no?" Wyatt said looking me up and down, seeming, impressed?

"She sure is." I heard (b/f/n) say standing proud of what I had achieved. I just smiled widely realising I did, I got Finn Wolfhards number.

"So what's your names sweet cakes?" I heard Sophia say with a bright smile looking at both me and (b/f/n).

"Well I'm (b/f/n) and this is (y/n). We are from (home town), we are actually here because (y/n) Mum is working here for two months-" while (b/f/n) spoke to the it cast, I found my self gazing at Finns figure.

He was really attractive, and I cannot believe we are actually here talking to the cast, like what even.

Beep beep

We turned to the sound and noticed a van pulling up, clearly for the it cast and the driver got out and opened the door for them.

"Well this is our time to fly let's go Finny boy." Jack said about to walk over to Finn when (b/f/n) bombards Jack once again with Jack clearly a bit annoyed. I just laugh to myself, his probably over it, having it all day. I turned and noticed Finn now standing right besides me.

"It was good meeting you (y/n), don't forget to text me." Finn said winking at me, it was weird, his new wave of confidence.

I nodded my head shyly and I placed my (h/l) hair behind my ear. Finn just stood and starred at me, with a look on his face, almost considering whether or not to hug me.

But he didn't and he simply got into the van ducking his head so he wouldn't hit the roof, and with that, one by one, the it cast moved slowly into the van. Looking back and smiling and waving at (b/f/n) and i as they got in.

We heard another beep and saw that my mum had finally arrived, I was over filled with joy. I have Finn Wolfhard's phone number, and when I get home, I was going to text him.

Should I do a Finn point of view?
Just so you know what
He was thinking when he met you?
Or should I just go on with the next chapter to the story?