7

Today's chapters song- Wildest Dreams Taylor Swift.

Unedited
Ig-allthingssstrange
(Y/n) POV

"Oh my god, did you get the photo?" I woke up to the sound of Sophia's voice, I fluttered my eyes slowly open.

"Wait shhh she's waking up." I heard Jaeden say as I opened my eyes.

I looked around the room and took in the sight. Everyone was crouched down with their phones around the double bed that Finn and I slept on. I just blinked I attempted to get up but then it dawned on me as to why everyone was holding their phones.

They were taking photos of Finn and I, I got out of Finns grip which caused him to groan and wake up. He woke up in shock and sat up looking at everyone.

I was flustered, everyone knew that Finn and I slept next to each other. Although it wasn't a big deal, and it's not like Finn and I are together. I was still so nervous and shy about the whole situation.

Finns face then relaxed and he stretched out his arms and rubbed his eyes.

"What?" Finn said as he placed his arms behind his body to hold him up on the bed.

"It's all her fault, she's taking Finn away from me." Jack said crossing his arms with a fake frown.

"Shutup Jack." Everyone said in sync which left Jack with his jaw opened.

"So, are you guys like, a thing now?" Chosen said wiggling his eyebrows. I didn't know what to say. How could everyone think we were together, or a thing, or whatever they thought.

"Why do you say that?" Finn said furrowing his eyebrows and looking at Chosen.

"Because of this!" (B/f/n) said showing a photo on her iPhone.

It was a photo of Finns bare chest on my back, holding me while we slept. We were spooning and they got a photo of it. My life is over. This is so embarrassing! But I have to mention, looking at this photo, Finn is so adorable while his sleeping. He looks so, peaceful and so cute.

"Well that's weird why did you take a photo of us sleeping?" Finn said yawning.

"Why did we- oh my god don't even, did you even look at the photo? YOU TWO ARE SPOONING." Wyatt said sounding curious and excited all in one.

"I don't know, guess it was comfy." Finn said getting out of bed shrugging his shoulders. He walked to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of milk.

"Riighttt, anyway (y/n) we should probably get going." (B/f/n) said getting up brushing herself off.

"Your right." I said getting out of bed also.

"Awee so soon?" Sophia said whining.

"Sorry hun, we'll be back, because no doubt Mrs Wolfhard over here will want to see Finn again." (B/f/n) said with a loud whisper pointing at me. I threw a pillow at her and frowned playfully.

"Well whatever brings you back." Chosen said smiling at me. I nodded to him and gave him a hug, then I hugged Sophia and everyone else except Finn as he was in a different room.

"I'll meet you outside, I'm gonna call a cab." (B/f/n) said and walked out the door to the elevator.

"I've gotta go but, thanks for yesterday I'll see ya around." I said nervously and began to walk away and cringed at myself. Why am I so nervous around Finn his just a friend.

"Wait!" Finn said and grabbed my fore arm. Finn searched my face. What was he looking for?

"Um- ah, text me, yea?" Finn said letting go of my arm with a shaky smile. I gave him a big warm smile in return, to give him confidence.

"Of course." I said, Looking at him for a moment and then I embraced him in a warm big hug. He seemed taken aback at first but then he wrapped his arms around my waist.

I let go and took one more glance at him before walking out to the elevator.

When I got outside the cab was already there waiting with (b/f/n) in it.

"What took ya so long?" (B/f/n) said looking at her phone going through her Jack fanpage on Insta.

"You know what never mind, I'm pretty sure I know who's keeping you distracted." (B/f/n) said winking at me turning off her phone. The cab took off heading to the apartment.

"So what did you and Finn do last night." (B/f/n) said looking at me with wide eyes.

"Oh god, nothing. Legit nothing. We went to bed last night and he was having a bad dream and he just wrapped his arms around me. Who am I to pull away." I said shrugging and looking out the window placing my (h/l) behind my ear.

"Oh yea, 'bad dream' I've heard that one before." (B/f/n) said smirking.

"What do you mean." I took my gaze off the window and looked at (b/f/n).

"Oh my god, you're so pure. I love it. He pretended he was having a bad dream so that he could spoon you (y/n)." (B/f/n) said giggling.

"Oh. Oh." I said with wide eyes.

"Oh don't be so surprised. You totally loved it." She said laughing and nudging me.

"I did not, I simply was just comforting him from his bad dream, whether it was real or not." I said crossing my arms sounding professional.

"Yea sure, you like him. Don't you." (B/f/n) said looking out the window.

Like him. Like him? Like Finn? As in, Like Like Finn? No. No way, his far too famous, I'll only get my heart broken again. Just like (ex/n) broke my heart. Besides we're going home in two months. It's only been two days, as if I like him. Or. Do I?

"Oh my god am I hungry, I didn't wanna ask for their food so I guess a just waited but boy oh boy. Am I keen to get back to the apartment and eat everything in the pantry." (B/f/n) said holding her rumbling stomach. I'm glad she didn't push with her last comment, I'm not ready to answer that.

I just giggle at her starvation and then rest my head on the window.

Like Finn, as if. Only in my wildest dreams.