40

Today's chapters song- Boys like You by Anna Clendening. 

Who here watches riverdale?

Lol. Another Late update. Soz xx
Unedited. Ofc.
Finns POV

"Of course Chosen was on the live with her, it's just so typical. The one time I'm at work and not with her his chatting her up." I stomp around while Millie, Sadie, Noah, Caleb and Gaten all watched me in amazement.

"Finn calm down." Noah said breathing and showing me what to do. But I just rolled my eyes, there was no time to stop and breath I need to go off.

"I think you should go vegan, animal products are getting to your head Finny." Sadie spoke jokingly.

"Thanks Sadie." I say in an annoyed tone.

"Give Finnie a break guys, his missing his boo." Millie gets it.

"His boo?" Gaten said smiling.

"That's probably just what Millie calls Jacob." Caleb joked.

"Shutup!" Millie squealed.

"Wait I thought you guys broke up?" Noah asked.

"They kinda did, but then they got back together?" Sadie said and Millie shuffled in her seat uncomfortably.

"What does boo even mean? How is that romantic? It's like boo I just scared you but you're my boo?" Gaten said changing the subject.

"And why is (y/n) Finns boo? I thought it was just a fake relationship?" Noah questioned. WHY IS THERE SO MANY QUESTIONS BEING ASKED?!

"Noah haven't you worked it out?" Millie giggled.

"It's so obvious." Said smirked.

"What's obvious?" Caleb questioned.

"I'm just confused." Gaten said.

"Oh my golly. Boys." Sadie giggled and rolled her eyes causing Millie to roll hers back.

"Finn likes (y/n). And because his a silly boy, he asked (y/n) to be his fake girlfriend." Millie said.

"I don't like (y/n)." I cross my arms in defence. Everyone raised their eyebrows at me which caused me to huff. "Okay maybe I like her a little bit. But what's not to love, her beautiful bright smile brightens my day whenever I see her, whenever her big (e/c) eyes lock mine I can't help but melt inside. And her laugh, her laugh is intoxicating. But when I touch her, I feel nothing but tingles, when our hands touch or even our arms brush against each other, the hairs on my body just seem to spike right up. My heart beats at a fast rate whenever I'm around (y/n), and I'm so nervous around her."

"Like?" Sadie spoke.

"Dude, sounds like to me you..." Caleb began.

"Sounds like you love her." Millie said smiling.

Love. Love.

"You have to tell her how you feel!" Sadie squealed.

"This is so romantic!" Gaten gushed.

(Y/n) POV

It had been a week since the live and Finn and We haven't seen much of each other since. We caught up once but it seemed pretty awkward, like Finn kept on talking about this chat he had with the ST cast and how it was so important to him to tell me about it. Yet when he was finally going to tell me he freaked out and left. I don't really get why but I kind of shrugged it off. Today was the day Chosen was taking me to the cinema.

It was exactly seven and Chosen said he would be here at seven since the move started at half past. My phone vibrated and I found myself getting excited when i saw Finn's name pop up on my messages.

Finn-hey sorry I've been so MIA this week, it's been so busy with ST filming and all that. Haven't been getting home since like 12pm and been waking up at 7am. All too early/late to message you. Xx

Oh no that's fine, I was beginning to worry you were avoiding me since it was so awkward the last time we caught up. Xx -you

Finn-avoiding you? Never, but hey I really need to talk to you about something...

What about? Is everything okay?-you

Chosen-I'm out front xx

Be out in a sec...-you

It was weird, why was Chosen sending me x's? His never done that before.

I said my goodbyes to (b/f/n) who was watching stranger things, (of course) then I headed down the elevator. Chosen was standing at the door leaving it open waiting for me to enter.

"Ahh thanks Chosen" I say awkwardly, punching him on the shoulder slightly.

"No worries ma-lady." Chosen says shutting the door behind me. Running to the other side and jumping in.

The Uber began driving and the car ride was silent. When we reached the cinema Chosen quickly jumped out and opened the door for me again.

"Thankyou." I nod awkwardly. Why was he being such a gentlemen? We walked into the cinema, avoiding crowds for Chosen's sake. We reached the top of the line and Chosen spoke for me.

"Two tickets for Avengers please, and a medium popcorn with (f/soft drink) for the lady Thankyou." Chosen said smiling. I handed him twenty dollars for him to pay for the ticket and drinks which he shoved away.

"No way, my shout." Chosen rolled his eyes.

"What no!" I say as Chosen pays.

"At least take it now." I say as we walk off into the cinema.

"No thanks." Chosen giggled.

We walked into the cinema and took the seats at the very back so no one would notice us. Not that we cared, because two friends are hanging out, but like the fact people would probably surround Chosen for autographs ect.

The movie began and people going their seats, I couldn't help but notice a middle aged man infront of us keep looking back suspiciously. Although a Chosen didn't seem to care as he was just happily eating his popcorn.

"Thor is so funny." I giggle while whispering.

"What?" Chosen says getting closer to me.

"I said Thor is funny." I say getting slightly closer to Chosen and speaking a little louder.

"What?" Chosen says again.

I get closer to Chosen again and as I do he grabs my face and pulls me in for a kiss.

Flash.