28

Today's chapters song-sit still, look pretty, Daya.

Yo, I actually love Chosen alright. This is only a story it's not real life. Chosen is an amazing talented kid. So can y'all stop saying I hate him-his actual a genuine bloke. Secondly, if you do not like my book, just leave. Why do you have to send hate through till the comments?
Yea, it's Unedited. Pick out the mistakes.
(Y/n) POV

My arm was draping over Finns shoulder loosely as Finns arm was wrapped around my waist. I couldn't help but feel nervous, the sparks and goosebumps that zipped throughout my body made it even harder to concentrate. Thanks Finn, I pretend to roll my eyes in my head.

"Alright now just have some fun with it guys, do whatever." The man behind the camera spoke, as if he were a director. I turned to Finn who was smirking at me, I furrowed my eyes in confusion. What did I do? Why was he smirking? "That's good Finn, (y/n) smile back at him, and look into each other's eyes."

I suddenly felt my legs begin to shake, my heart rate to increase. I had to look into Finns eyes as if I were in love, and smile too?! This is too much. I looked to the corner of my eye and noticed Finn already staring at me. If Finn could do it, so could I.

I took a deep breath, in for five, out for three. I turned my body to Finn, resting my hands on my hips, smiling at Finn, my eyes licking Finns. Usually, staring into someone's eyes while not saying anything would be awkward, I would feel the urge to look away. But not with Finn, this, staring into Finns eyes felt like it came naturally to me.

"Alright now just have fun with it guys, do whatever." The man behind the camera repeated. What was with this guy and us having fun. Has he ever thought that I may be dying of nervousness right now!?

"Just relax, pretend it's just us." Finn whispered to me, creeping towards me. In for five, out for three. Finn went behind my back, snaking his arms around my waist from the back, resting his chin on my shoulder. I sunk into his gesture, when the flash went off it startled me. I felt a slight chuckle release from Finns chest as he raised his head and throwing it back in laughter. A giggle left my chest and I found myself laughing too. Another photo was taken but this time I didn't take any notice, I decided I would do what Finn told me, pretend it was just us two.

Finn angled his body and monitored for me to jump onto his back. I was iffy at first but than I remembered I was supposed to be having fun. I jumped onto Finns back giggling, he held my legs as I wrapped them around his waist. (Not sexually) Another photo was taken. Finn turned his head on an angle, so he could look at me with a smile, I looked back and smiled. Another photo was taken. I jumped off of Finns back gracefully, I turned my back from him to talk to another position but, Finn grabbed my arm and I looked back, confused.

Finn reached one arm behind my back and the other on my cheek, dipping me so he could arch over my body. His face crept towards mine, his lips inches away from mine. A photo was taken, the flash blinding both Finn and I.

"That was great guys, can we get Jack and (b/f/n) over here!" The man demanded. Finns eyes never left mine, although the man was speaking I assume Finn was just ignoring him. I averted my gaze, looking around the room, Finn seemed to notice and he straightened up, lifting my back with him. Our faces still only inches apart, my hands laid on his chest, I could feel his heart beat, and I could tell it was beating as fast as mine. My breaths were short and sharp, as Finn and I stood there. His arms still wrapping around my waist, my hands resting in his chest, and put hearts beating as one.

"Yo you two love birds getting out of our shoot or what?" Jack yelled into our ears, grabbing Finn and I's back. Which caused Finn and I both to awkwardly yet quickly remove our grip from each other and act like nothing happened. We stood straight, creating distance between ourselves. Jack noticed and removed his hands from our backs, before awkwardly stepping away slowly.

Finn and I walked off of the backdrop and went into the snacking area, where Finn grabbed a bottle of water. I took a seat and grabbed out my phone. I went onto Instagram, I noticed the notification in the DM area and I clicked onto it noticing Chosen's name.

Chosen-funny because it's true!

I raised my eyebrows at Finn, seeing him drinking from his water bottle. A smirk crept onto my face and Finn seemed to notice, leaving a smirk on his face too. My eyes widened when I realised I was staring at Finn, I poked my tongue out at him causing him to raise his hands in surrender.

"So that was fun, aye." Finn spoke screwing the lid onto his bottle.

"Oh, it was great!" I giggle.

"So, um. You've only got one more month here yeah?" Finn spoke. Although my heart sunk at his words. Was he really that sick of me he was counting down how long it would be till I left.

"Yeah, I guess it is." I spoke with no emotion, I could let Finn realise how hurt I was at his comment. It wasn't a big deal though, I mean in a month I have to leave this amazing life and go back to school. I have to break up with a guy I actually like and go back to learn...

I actually like.

Oh my god. I really just said that. I like Finn, I actually like like Finn. I like Finn like that. J'aime bien Finn. Me gusta Finn. フィンが好きだ. Ek hou van Finn.

"You okay?" Finn said, I noticed he was closer and his hand was on my shoulder. I wanted to faint, scream, cry. Anything, but I couldn't. I couldn't move, I was frozen. "You have a distressed look on your face." He said smirking with amusement.

"Fine." I say breathlessly. What am I doing? His just Finn, just Finn that I've known for the past month. Just Finn that just so happens to be Finn Wolfhard.

And I like Finn Wolfhard.

Whattttygg???? You like Finn 😱

Well I never would of thought that ;)