13-pt 1

Today's chapters song-

Shit. 700 reads.
Long chapter alert! 🚨
Unedited.
(Y/n) POV

"(Y/n), (y/n). We gotta get off the plane now. We're in Los Angeles." My eyes fluttered open. I found myself resting my head on Finns shoulder.

I lifted up and yawned looking around. Put the window I saw that the plane had landed and across from the plane sat another plane.

I turned my head and saw Finn resting out his hand to help me up. I smiled and gladly took it. I let go of his hand, and he led me outside the plane and into the airport. His mum had already left to claim our luggage.

When we made our way out there were a group of girls waiting, holding posters and looking around. Finn took my hand once again and I felt his body stiffen.

"LOOK THERE HE IS!" One of the girls shouted and pointed running our way.

I felt Finns hand begin to get sweaty and started shaking softly.

"Finn, it's going to be okay." I told Finn and I felt his body relax as he looked down at me. I smiled at him squeezing his hand.

"Finn oh my god Finn, how are you feeling?" A girl said shoving herself in front of the crowd.

"Yea I'm alright, just tired." Finn said shrugging.

"How long are you going to be in Los Angeles Finn?" Another girl asked taking videos on her phone.

"Just a few days, just here for the SAG awards really." Finn said scratching the back of his head with his hand. His other hand still in my grip. But it was hidden behind our body's so that the fans wouldn't see.

"Who's your friend Finn?" An older girl asked looking me up and down. I suddenly felt elf-conscious. I had just been sleeping, what if my hair was messy, oh no, am I on my period and it leaked?! I kept my gaze up and simply smiled.

"(Y/n) she's a friend of mine." Finn said smiling as he looked at me, I shifted my gaze to him and locked eyes with Finn. I saw the corner of Finns mouth twitch and he then shifted his gaze back to his fans.

"Finn how's your anxiety going?" A girl asked, video recording.

"Yea it's alright I guess. You see, I get bad anxiety but whenever I see you guys, all I get is love." Finn said smiling as all the girls blushed.

"I'm sorry but I really have to go, root for us tonight at the SAG awards." Finn said as I let go of my hand and started walking away. I followed close behind him.

"Bye Finn, good luck!"

"Love you Finn!"

"Bye Finn."

"Cya Finn!"

"Sorry about that." Finn said slowing down to walk besides me.

"Oh no, that's okay. Gotta keep your fans happy." I said nudging him as we went into the elevator.

When we reached the bottom floor, we found Finns mother with our luggage. She was on the phone to Finns stylist letting him know we had arrived.

Once we grabbed our luggage we headed for the doors that led outside. There was a taxi with a man holding the door open, waiting for us. It was weird having a taxi waiting, usually you have to chase them down.

We put our luggage into the boot and we got in the car. Mrs Wolfhard in the front, and Finn and I in the back. The taxi man took off after Mrs Wolfhard gave him the directions to a hotel where we would meet his Stylist.