34

Today's chapters song-Tell Me You Love Me by Galantis

Yooo I played Fortnite for the first time the other day, I'm shit at it. It was bs, just got down into tilted towers and died straight away. I reckon it was the hackers that kept on killing me. But than I got told not to go to tilted towers and I ended up coming 34th so I was chuffed.

Sorry for the late chapter, I took the easter long weekend off, please don't hate me. Love you❤️

(Y/n) POV

"Wake up lazy bones, Jack messaged me saying they will be here in ten minutes!" I woke up to the sweet sound of (b/f/n) screaming at me. *note the sarcasm* I groaned her away, shoving my head in my pillow. Not wanting to open my eyes.

Until it all struck me. If Jack will be here in ten minutes, that means Finn will be here in ten minutes. Meaning Finn will be in the apartment in ten minutes, meaning I have ten minutes to get ready!

"WHY DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP SOONER?!" I jump out of the bed grabbing my comb and clothes for the day, racing towards the bathroom.

"I TRIED!" (B/f/n) yelled back. But I chose to ignore her. I combed my hair and jumped into the shower, I had possibly one of the quickest showers any girl has ever take.  I washed my hair and my body in under two minutes. Boiii-was I proud.

I jumped out of the shower, drying myself quickly. I then grabbed my clothes, chucking them on. I looked myself in the mirror and was happy with the reflection.

I tried to wear something casual since we were just hanging out around the house and wouldn't be doing much

I tried to wear something casual since we were just hanging out around the house and wouldn't be doing much. I slipped on my socks and hopped out of the bathroom. When I looked up, there stood Finn, in all his glory.

"Hi." I say, out of breath, why was I out of breath? And why is my heart beating so fast? What is wrong with me. Bloody hell.

"Hey." Finn smiled. His smile, oh my golly his smile, the smile that just seems so genuinely sweet with just the right touch of shyness that unexpected warmth rushes through me.

"Jack did you bring the pizza sauce?" (B/f/n) speaks, hugging Jack from behind. Jack turned around, hugging (b/f/n) and kissing her on the forehead.

"Yea it's in my bag." Jack pointed towards the bag.

The two walked off to the couch, with small talk I couldn't hear anymore. Leaving Finn and I staring at them as they walked off.

Finns face than turned back to me, an awkward smile planted on his face.

"Hi." I say. Which, I've already said. I just said hello again, for the second time.

"Hi." Finn smirked. Oh great, now his acting smug.

"Hi." Third time. I said it another time. It just came out, like word vomit.

"You've said that. Three times." Finn said holding up his hand showing three fingers.