21

Today's chapters song-Shark In The Water by VV Brown.

I will be releasing a special chapter on Valentines Day xx

Unedited-sorry it's undated so late x
(Y/n) POV

I had to admit. Today was fun, just Sophia and (b/f/n) and I. Shopping till our arms were too sore to carry anymore bags. I had finally picked out an outfit for dinner tonight and I was excited to dress up a little.

Although I wanted to do my makeup, Sophia insisted she would do it for me. She didn't do much only using foundation natural to my skin tone and a soft pink lip colour with a touch of highlight. While Sophia was doing my makeup (b/f/n) was doing my hair, I felt like royalty the way I was being treated. (B/f/n) just put my hair into a messy bun leaving pieces of my hair put on purpose to give it the real messy look.

Sophia then handed me the dress signalling me to get changed, Sophia and (b/f/n) left the room heading to the bathroom. Assuming they were going to do their hair and makeup. I then did what Sophia told me to do and I got changed into my dress.

Your outfit

I looked myself up and down in the mirror, I looked beautiful

I looked myself up and down in the mirror, I looked beautiful. (As always ;)) i felt a small smile form on my face, I was excited to see Finn again. I was excited to have his soft hands intertwined with mine and I was excited to feel the usual sparks a felt between us.

"(Y/n)!" I was interrupted from my thoughts when (b/f/n) was there gawking at me. I couldn't tell by the look on her face if that was good or bad. "You look-" Sophia began but stopping as her eyes trailed down my outfit. "Amazing!" (B/f/n) said finishing Sophia's sentence. A giggle escaped my mouth and I held my hand to my mouth as if to stop it. I felt a blush creep up on my face and I instantly looked down.

"As soon as we're changed we are totally taking a group selfie!" Sophia said grabbing her hung up dress and practically running to the bathroom to change.

"(Y/n)." (B/f/n) said happily, her eyes filled with happiness.

"Oh god, are you crying?" I asked laughing as I looked at my best friend. "It's not my wedding day." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Oh shutup." She said slapping my arm and pulling me into a hug. "Although I better be one of the bridesmaids." She spoke removing her arms from my grasp.

"Of course." I said giggling.

"And when you do marry Finn, make sure his best man is Jack. Because then that basically means I'm married to Jack." (B/f/n) said grabbing her dress. I furrowed my eyes in confusing, trying to work out how that even makes sense.

"How-" I looked up and saw that no one was there. I just laughed at whatever was running through (b/f/n) mind.

I walked towards the bed and grabbed my phone from the bedside table, taking a seat on the bed.