17

Today's chapters song-Every Breath You Take by The Police.

Yo idk if you guys realise but I try and relate the songs to my chapters as much as possible xx

Unedited
(Y/n) POV

Finn now smiled at me, his eyes glistening. It made my heartbeat increase incredibly. I tried to take deep breaths to slow my heat down, but it didn't seem to work.

"So, ah, what will we do as 'fake' boyfriend and girlfriend?" I ask sucking in a breath.

"I don't know, what we usually do, hang out probably. Just we have to hold hands and stuff." Finn said now smiling as he looked down at the sheets. I was unsure of what he was thinking. "It will be like we are just friends-" Finn seemed to gulp at the word friends. "-to us that is, but to the press it will be more." Finn shrugged. I nodded my head slowly examining Finns facial expression. Was he sure, did he definitely want to 'date' me.

"Are you sure you want to?" I ask now looking down at the sheets.

"Huh?" Finn looked to me, furrowing his eyes.

"You know, date me." I say now looking at Finn. His eyes widened for a minute, but then his face relaxed and returned to his beautiful face.

"It's only fake of course. It's mainly because I just like spending time with you. And I don't want that to stop. If we weren't 'dating' we wouldn't be able to hang out without everyone giving us crap. If you know what I mean?" Finn said smiling.

"Is that the reason? Because you just want to spend time with me. As a-a friend?" I say gulping at the word friend. Finn just shrugged and got under the sheets.

"Yea." Finn seems to hesitate at his words before he seemed to shake whatever he was saying in his head. My eyes furrow and I can't help but feel like I was just stabbed in the back. Here I was beginning to think that maybe Finn liked me.

I knew my feelings towards Finn would be affected doing this but I really just have to push them aside. Push them into the back of my mind, and remember we aren't actually dating.

"Night 'girlfriend'." Finn said giggling as he rolled over.

I laid back and just replayed the whole conversation in my head. So that was it. I'm dating Finn now. Well. Fake dating him.

*

"(Y/n), (y/n) wake up, we have to get going soon for the flight." Finn said slightly nudging me. I open my eyes and I look up to see Finn hovering over me, his arms now either side of my body. Finn looked at me before turning away seeming to blush.

"Ah- sorry." Finn said clearing his voice before sitting up on the bed and grabbing some clothes to get changed into. He walked into the closet and shit the door leaving me there in the bed.

I let go of a breath I didn't realise I was holding. My heart rate had rapidly increased and I literally felt it beating out of my chest. My hands had clenched the bed sheets as I laid there. Frozen.

Memories from last night came to me and I instantly blushed. I forgot I was dating Finn. Well, kinda dating Finn, in public I was dating Finn.

I jumped out of bed and did I twirl to my bag and grabbed some clothes. I went into the bathroom and simply put on a striped orange and red polo shirt tucked into a denim skirt.

I just chucked in sandals and grabbed my belongings out of the bathroom and went back into the room and began packing my bag. Finn was now next to me packing his bag also shoving all his belongings into his Now right bag.

I just rolled my eyes, what a boy thing to do, not to fold his clothes and just chuck them in. I grabbed his hands gently and removed them from his bag. He seemed to freeze at my touch and look at me with a raised eyebrow.

I just chuckled and began taking out all of his clothes and chucking them on his bed.

"Hey!" Finn said running to the other side of the bed to grab his clothes.

"Finn you have to fold your clothes for them to fit. Even rolling them gives you more space." I had already finished packing my bag so I had the time.

Once I began folding the clothes, Finn just stared at me like a lost puppy. This made me
Smile and blush slight under his gaze. Finn seemed to notice this which caused a smirk to be planted on his Perfect face. I look up to him and just smile before looking down into his bag packing all his neatly folded clothes into the bag. The bag easily zipped up and Finn gave me a quick round of applause. I bowed at him and we both laughed.

"Finn, (y/n)! Ready!" Mrs Wolfhard yelled from the door. "The taxi is waiting I'll meet you down there!"

I turned to Finn, giving him a quick glance before grabbing my bag.

We walked out the door and into the elevator. When we got outside there were few
photographers who didn't seem to notice us yet.

"Ready?" Finn said right before we went through the glass doors. I furrowed my eyes in confusing before Finn grabbed my hand forcing me out.

We were holding hands as we made our way through the doors. Th photographers immediately noticed and began taking photos of Finn and I. Finn the pulled me closer to him as we made our way to the taxi.

"Finn, Finn! Is it true? Are the rumours true, is this your little sugar mummy?" The man asks Finn as he opens the door of the taxi for me.

"No, she's not my 'sugar mummy'." Finn says putting quotation marks at the word sugar mummy. "She's my girlfriend." And with that Finn got into the taxi and shut the door without answering anymore questions.

The drive to the airport was silent with just the taxi driver and Mrs Wolfhard making small talk.

When we got to the airport the driver grabbed out our bags and we made our way into the airport. Finn was holding my waist tightly, I couldn't help but feel incredibly safe around Finn.

Paparazzi made there way over to Finn as Finn mother check us in. They began asking Finn and I all these questions about our 'relationship'. I just looked at Finn who was beginning to tighten his grip on me. I could tell his anxiety was getting to him so I simply waved the pap off.

I took Finn over behind a wall, I could hear his heartbeat now and he began to breath very fast. His hand on his chest. I was unsure of what to do.

Finn rested his back against the wall and just slid down it. Resting his back on the wall, his breathing rapidly getting heavier, he was looking all around the room as if he didn't know where he was. I lent down on my knees to be at the same height as Finn. I grabbed Finns face and cupped it in my hands.

"Finn, Finn look at me. Finn." Finns eyes slowly locked onto mine and his fast breathing began to slow down, his face that was once scrunched up was now relaxed, his eyes still locked on mine. I didn't realise my hands were still cupped on Finns face until I felt his hand make his way to his face and rest his hand over mine.

Important notice below-

Yo so school is starting up again. Ugh. So I've decided I will only upload Sundays and Thursdays now as I will be very busy. I'm sorry if this is at any inconvenience to you. But let me know what you of this chapter and if you liked it! I love you all and thank you so much for all the support! 💗💗