15

Today's chapters song-Dynamite by Taio Cruz.

Unedited
(Y/n) POV

Finn and I jumped into the Uber that he called.

"Mentos?" A tall middle aged man asked showing a stick of mentos.

"Yes Please." Finn and I said in sync. I couldn't help but blush, Finn just smirked and grabbed the mentos for us both.

"So where to today kids?" The man asked getting out his GPS. Finn then leaned in to the driver and whispered something in the mans ear. Great. Now we're keeping secrets.

When Finn leant back in his seat I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What?" Finn said shrugging his shoulders acting innocent.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"Now that my dear. Is a secret." My body shuddered at Finn calling me dear. It made me feel warm, and like I was the only girl in the world. Although he only called me dear.

The car took off and the man turned up the radio. The song Dynamite by Taio Cruz was on.

"NOW I TOLD YOU ONCE!" Finn began singing and giggled right before I joined in. "NOW I TOLD YOU TWICE, WE GON LIGHT IT UP!" Me and Finn then turned to each other, smiling.

"LIKE ITS DYNAMITE!" We sung loudly.

When the song came to an end the man turned down the radio before speaking to us.

"So are you guys, dating?" The man asked cocking and eyebrow and looking at us both through the mirror.

"No, no, no." Finn quickly said shaking his head. I felt my heart sink, how quickly he refused the question but I shook off the feeling to listen what he has to say. "We're just friends going on a date." Finn shrugged before furrowing his eyes. "No, not a date." Finn now said looking at me as if reassuring me it wasn't a date. "Unless, you know, you want it to be a date?"

I furrowed my eyebrows now confused. Did I want it to be a date?

"I want it to be what you want it to be." I said confusing myself.

"Well if you want it to be that then it can be that but if you don't want it to be that then it doesn't have to be that." Finn said thinking about what he had just said. Finn and I just stared at each other, waiting for someone to talk.

"So clearly you guys are unsure of where your feelings are at for each other?" The man said breaking Finn and i's gaze.

"Huh?" Finn questioned.

"You know, like confused feelings for each other?" The man spoke with complete honesty and he was right. I know I said I can't fall for Finn, but the more time I spend with him, the more I feel myself falling for him. Just the most difficult part accepting all this was that I know Finn didn't feel the same way.

Not that I do like Finn, I've only just met him, we're just friends. Finn's famous. Finn's an actor. Finn doesn't live in the same country as me, Finn and I won't always see each other. Finn's funny. Finn's cute. Finn's hair is perfect. I shook the thoughts right out of my head as the car came to a stop.

Right before I could look out the window Finn covered my eyes with his hands.

"Not so fast, I want you to look when it's the perfect timing." Finn said in a playful tone.

"Finn." I groaned annoyed. I just wanted to know where I was.

"For all I know, you could be leading me to my death!" I spat sarcastically at Finn smiling as he opened the door and led me out of the car.