5

Today's chapters song-try by Colbie Calliet

Ig-Allthingssstrange
Unedited
(Y/n) POV

"WHAT THE FUCK! I THOUGHT YOU BLOCKD HIM (y/n)?" (B/f/n) said sounding angry and hurt.

"Well I thought (ex/n) and I were friends, so I didn't bother." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"But instead you lied to me." (B/f/n) said crossing her arms over her chest too.

"You should of blocked him." Finn said rolling his eyes and looking out the window. What's his problem? He doesn't even know (ex/n).

I was about to open my mouth to speak but got interrupted.

"Okay okay, lets all calm down. I have an idea that's going to sort all of this." And with that Jack unbuckled his seat in the van while it was still driving and grabbed my phone out of my hand. I mustn't of turned my phone off properly.

"What are you doing?" I asked as Jack sat back down in his seat next to (b/f/n).

"His blocking (ex/n)." (B/f/n) said smiling and kissing Jack on the cheek.

"Oh my god, ew, ew, ew, ew! Girl cooties!" Jack said wiping his face trying to avoid eye contact with (b/f/n).

The van fell silent. No one spoke, Finn still looking out the window.

But then Sophia started laughing alongside Wyatt and then everyone started laughing.

"Ew ew ew girl cooties. You sound like a girl!" Jaeden said mimicking Jack who was still wiping his cheek from the kiss.

Finn was still silent looking out the window. I held in my laughter for a moment to nudge Finn, who seemed to come out of his thoughts and he looked at me.

"You okay?" I ask as he starred into my eyes. Why is he just starring into my eyes?

"Yea, you?" Finn asked with a weak smile.

"Fine." I nodded reassuring him.

"Oh my god, finally!" Chosen said as we pulled up to the cinema.

"Oh my god PITCH PERFECT HERE WE COME!" Sophia and (b/f/n) said in sinc which then caused us all to giggle.

We get out of the van, with security taking us in. It was weird, I've never had to have security take me somewhere. No fans were there but I assume it's because we just got here.

"Seven tickets for Pitch Perfect 3 please." Jack said with a smile. The person serving them was an old women who seemed to be grumpy.

"Hope you enjoy the movie." The old grumpy lady said sounding like a robot and bored with her job.

"Shotgun sitting next to Jack!" (B/f/n) said grabbing Jacks arm as we headed into the cinema seating.

"And may I sit next to you?" Finn said looking at me with a smirk.

"You may." I said sounding proper with a giggle at the end.

We took our seats with Jaeden and Chosen sitting at the end, filling Sophia then Wyatt, then me and Finn and Jack and (b/f/n).

"Oi Finn can we switch seats, pleaseeee, I'm desperate." Jack said with his eyes shaking towards (b/f/n) who was clinging onto his arm oblivious to him being uncomfortable. Finn looked at me and we just giggled.

"Nah man, I think you got this." Finn said laughing.

"Can you guys shutup? The movies starting." Jaeden said pointing his finger at his mouth in the shushing pose.