2 and a half

Today's chapters song-No More by PRETTYMUCH

Unedited.
Finns pov

I'm glad it's the last day of vidcon. Don't get me wrong, I love meeting my fans from all around the world, but I am just so weird about these things. I always feel so awkward and although this is my second year of being what you could say "famous" I'm still an awkward mess and I get so anxious.

I was with the it cast, Jack seemed to be the favourite amongst girls, they all seemed to just be wanting to talk to him.

I noticed one girl run up to Jack, once again, hugging and and almost making Jack tumble to the ground. I looked to the side and noticed a girl giggling holding a poster, no doubt for Jack or someone.

After she hugged the cast she made her way over to me. She was beautiful, she had (e/c) eyes and stunning (h/l) (h/c) hair.

"Hi I'm Finn." I said nervously, but then I quickly scrunched up my face. She's here to meet us, of course she knows my name you idiot. "Although you probably already knew that." I hugged her and she giggled. I felt this little spark when I touched it, but I shook the feeling away.

"I'm (y/n) and my friend over there it (b/f/n) ." (Y/n) said pointing towards (b/f/n).

I looked her over, she was beautiful and I couldn't get over how pretty she really was.

"So are you from around here?" Was my first thought. Because I lived here in California, it be nice to know if (y/n) lived here too, so that I could maybe see her around. I noticed her furrow her eyebrows, oh no I didn't mean to freak her out.

"Oh that's okay you don't have to tell me." I said quickly waving my hands.

"No no, it's fine, actually no we aren't, we are from (h/t)." (Y/n) said smiling. Her smile was spectacular that almost blew me away.

"Oh that's a long way away from here." I said scratching my neck and I bite my lip also, so I guess I'm never gonna see her again.

I noticed (y/n) bite her lip, while looking at mine. Which gave me a little confidence.

"Yes but we're staying here with my mum for two months because she's got some work up here, so it's a win win." (Y/n) said smiling as she looked into my eyes.

"Times up." The security said which made my mood go from ten to zero real quick.

"Well I guess I'll ahh, see you around." She said with a nervous laugh looking a little upset. (Y/n) is so cute.

I notice her turn to start leaving but I yell to her something to make her stop.

"Wait." And I walk over to the table and got some paper and a pen, I wrote my number on it quickly and I shoved it into her hand and made sure no one saw it.

With that the security shoved (y/n) and (b/f/n) away from my view. I felt my face sink a little and then got embraced by a few other girls.
*
It got to the end of vidcon and everyone was making their way out the doors. I happened to see (y/n) looking around, I stared at her.

When she seemed unsatisfied I knew she was looking for me. I couldn't help but plant a smirk on my face. When she noticed me we locked eyes and all I could do is wave.

"Who you wavin to Finny boyyyyyy." I heard Jack say behind me while eating a mentos.

"Oh my god Jack you will never believe it but I have a fan my number." I told Jack who spat out his half chewed mentos into my face.

"Jack, what the hell man." I said scrunching yo my face and wiping the half spit half mentos off my face.

"Finn, what the fuck, you can't go around giving fans your number, they could like sell it someone and before you know. Every girl in the whole world will be texting you!" Jack said a little too loud for comfort.