Special Chapter

Today's special chapters song-Streets Of Gold by Isaiah

Here we have the Valentine's Day special! Have an amazing Valentine's Day and if you don't have a Valentine, I can be your Valentine. Thankyou all so much for all the reads, we hit 3K the other day :) and none of it would be possible without you guys! Love you all <3

(Y/N) POV

I felt my eyes flicker open, I sat up from the bed and took in my surroundings. I was in Finns room, it was just me on the bed. I stretched out my arms, unaware of how I actually got in the bed, since the last thing I remember was falling asleep watching a movie. Although I couldn't help but smile, my shoes and socks were taken off, yet I was still in my clothes from the night before.

I got out of the bed slowly, letting my feet sink into the carpet. I walked to the bathroom without anyone catching me. When i looked in the mirror my face scrunched up, my makeup had smudged on my face and my hair was a mess. I quickly grab a brush from the draw, assuming it was Sophia's I brushed through my notes mane. I then wash my face with the tap and rub my face clean. I dabbed my face dry with a towel before leaving the bathroom feeling refreshed.

As I walked out into the lounge I felt arms swoop around my waist from behind.

"Morning beautiful." Finn said smiling as he buried his face into my neck. I felt my heart rate suddenly increase and the hairs on the back of my neck stuck up. The shivers he sent through my body was intoxicating.

"Morning." Was all I could manage to speak, although it sounded more like a mumble if anything. I noticed Finn smirk, knowing he knew the affect he had on me.

When Finn let go I noticed Sophia hugging Wyatt with a bear in her hand. I furrowed my eyes in confusion before walking towards them and taking a seat on the couch.

"What's going on?" I ask grabbing a bottle of water and sipping on it.

"What do you mean what's going on?" Wyatt asked smirking as Sophia sat on his lap. "It's Valentine's Day and I wanted to spoil my girl." Wyatt said kissing Sophia on the cheek.

When Wyatt said it was Valentine's Day I spat out basically all of the water in my mouth.

"Gross." Jaeden said walking into the room texting on his phone.

"Happy Valentine's Day (y/n)." Finn said taking a seat next to me.

"You remembered?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows. How didn't I remember?

"(Y/n) didn't." Chosen said smirking knowingly that I forgot.

"I didn't for-forget I-I jjust- yea. I forgot." I say dropping my head.

"Not to worry, I'm glad you forgot. Because if you were to remember you might of made plans, but since you are not busy I'm taking you to Disneyworld!" Finn said smirking.

"Yea and I'm takin you Sophia." Wyatt said kissing Sophia on the cheek once again.

"AND JACKS TAKING ME!" (B/f/n) said clinging onto an annoyed looking Jack.

"I did not agree to this." Jack said rolling his eyes. I just giggled before looking at Finn. His eyes glistening and his smile filled with happiness.

"Thankyou." I said grabbing Finns hand and holding it in mine.

"Anything for my girlfriend." Finn says and smirks.