Special chapter 2

Today's chapters song- You Are The Reason-duet version Calum Scott And Leona Lewis.

(Y/n) POV

"Where to first?" Chosen asked looking around Disneyworld as if he were a child in a candy shop.

"Well I want to see the Cinderella fireworks!" (B/f/n) said in awe.

"Well according to the schedule the next time the fireworks are on it at 7:30. And it's on the opposite side of the theme park so we will have to catch a bus." Jack said looking at the schedule Jack had just got from the entrance.

"Well we will worry about that later I wanna go on that!" Sophia said pointing towards the Haunted Mansion. We were in the New Orleans Square and people were all crowded around it.

"Nope. No way." Jaeden said shaking his head in fear.

"It's more silly than scary." Wyatt said rubbing Sophia's back.

"OH MY GOD LOOK! ITS THE IT CAST AND (Y/n)!" A girl screamed causing a stampede of people behind rushing towards us.

"Okay hunted house it is." Jaeden said and we all began running towards the haunted house in order to avoid fans.

"Look who's little miss famous, they know your name." Chosen said looking at me with a cheeky grin.

"Oh shush." I said giggling and slapping him on the arm playfully.

"Seven tickets please." Sophia speaks in a rush.

I turn to Finn who looks like a mess, his face drained of all colour and his body slightly shaking. His eyes are squeezed shut and his hands and turned to fists. So what do I do? I do the only the only thing a girlfriend would do in these situations.

I grab Finns hand, slightly, not wanted to startle him. Finns eyes open and his brown eyes lock with my (e/c) ones. I feel his body stop shaking and relax. His full attention on me, not the the stampede heading towards us, not on the group behind us, just me. All me.

"Let's go!" Sophia says giving each and everyone of us a ticket as we all rush past her into the haunted house.

Once we reached inside of the haunted house I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. It seemed like most people were relieved that we had got away from them. Not that they didn't love their fans, just more so we were all here to have a day out and we can't even have that without people stampeding us.

"Thank god." I heard jack whisper out of breath. We all just stood there, in the dimly lit room.

"Well lets take a look around than?" (B/f/n) said looking around the room we were in. The dimly lit hallway was filled with a red carpet leading into the other rooms with a creepy painting of a self-portrait of a women.

As we began walking we got to the kitchen and we were all being careful now. Walking slowly, readying ourselves for what was going to jump out, or scream at us.

"Oh my god, look out!" Sophia screamed at Wyatt.

"AHHHH!" Wyatt screamed clinging onto Sophia.

BANG!

The table collapsed with two knife jabbed into the surface. My heart was racing, and I was sure that I would have no colour in my face. That was possibly the most scariest thing I've ever experienced.

I suddenly felt my hand being intertwined with someone who had the same tingles as Finn. Who had soft hands like Finn, I turned my head and saw Finn looking just as scared as I.

"AHAHHAAHHA!" I voice came from the corner of the room and the lights began flashing. I felt my grip tighten on Finns and my other hand looked into his arm.