42

Today's chapters song-like I can by Sam Smith

Unedited
(Y/n) POV

Last night was a blur, most of it was filled with crying along with watching Marley and me with (b/f/n) while eating ice cream. When my mother came home I explained to her everything, from Finn and I to fake dating, to Chosen kissing me at the cinema. After that mum hugged me and made (b/f/n) and I a hot chocolate and soon after going to bed.

I woke up with a throbbing headache, most likely from the crying last night. I reached for my phone out of habit and expecting a message from Finn, only to remember what happened yesterday. I was half expecting Finn to of messaged me, to say everything's okay or that I was just on some reality tv show and this was actually, all just one big prank.

Going onto Instagram my face immediately frowned, all the hatred comments, all the tagged photos made me sick.

@fillieforever-I knew this would happen, nothing but a fake.

@wehate(y/n)- bitch.

@makaylakennedy- thought u were alright, thought wrong.

You were tagged in 197 posts

A photo of you and Finn.

@wolfhardupdates-for those of you who've heard about the recent breakup between celebrity Finn Wolfhard and girlfriend (y/n) (l/n). So basically what happened was (y/n) was cheating on Finn with his best friend Chosen but they were caught snogging on at the cinema last night by a local photographer who had been following (y/n)'s stories for awhile now. Finn practically called her out immediately and (y/n) got hell salty. We're here for you Finn!

How do fans even hear about this? It hasn't even been twenty-four hours yet, people have already twisted the story. It's honestly none of their business what is happening between Finn and I.

I decided I would message Finn, perhaps now he has slept it off and wasn't as upset with me.

You- hey Finn... can we talk?

Read...

You-I get you don't want to talk but I need to talk to you.

Typing...
Read...
I decided I would just call him, if he was going to just leave me on read all the time might as well try and call him.

After the third dial I was already ready to give up, what was I thinking. Of course Finn won't pick up. But when I heard the shuffling of Finns phone and his croaky tired voice on the other line saying hello, I felt my heart drop. The tone of his voice, the shakiness made my heart rip.

"Finn." I say softly.

"(Y/n)?" Finn says seeming surprised.

"Finn." I say back.

"(Y/n)... we're done. I don't ever want to see you again. Goodbye." With that, Finn ends the call which leaves me broken. I sat there on my bed. Broken.

Two days later.

"We weren't even dating." I whisper in the shower, tears rolling down my face. It had been two days since the phone call. We were never actually dating so I don't know why he said we were done in the first place but I also don't know why the phone call was destroying me so much.

Finn why do you effect me so much, I've only known you for a month. And yet, so much as happened, from being a little fan coming to meet you at Vidcon, you have become such a big part of my life. Finn I need you.

"I need you." I whisper, the water running through my hair and down my body. I need to see him, I need to talk to him.

After I got out of the shower I quickly got changed not bothering to do anything with my hair. I grabbed my notepad, spilling my heart out, explaining everything. I chucked on my sneakers before leaving the apartment. I didn't think to tell mum or (b/f/n) where I was going all I know is that I was going to Finns hotel and I was going to talk to him.

When I reached his hotel room I felt all confidence drain from my body, the note clung tightly in my hands. Nerves kicked in and as I raised my hand to knock on the door it opened. Revealing  an angry and annoyed looking Jack.

"Oh, (y/n). Hi." Jack said, the annoyance on his face leaving and turning into an uncomfortable one.

"Hey, is Finn home?" I say peering over Jacks' shoulder.

"I don't think you want to be here." Jack says softly, I know he knows the truth. I know Jack knows that I didn't kiss Chosen and that Chosen kissed me. I know because (b/f/n) told him everything.

"I just need to see him." I say to Jack, slightly louder now.

"No, no you don-" Jack began talking before I shoved him out the way, walking into the hotel.

"Oh." The sight in-front of me made all colour drain from my face, made my legs go numb and my eyes fill with tears. Finn looked up with instant regret and sadness filled in his eyes. I dropped the note before running out of the hotel.

I just ran, I don't know where I was running to, but I just ran. Tears rolling down my face, when I felt my feet slip from underneath me and the cold hard gravel of the road hit my face it all kicked in. A car began beeping which caused my heart to race, I jumped up from the road and running to the side, the lights blinding me. The car did a slight skid to get out the way before driving normally again.

I sunk to the ground, the chilled air and the lit moon was all I could sense. I just felt numb.

Finn was kissing another girl, and it wasn't me.