11

Today's chapters song-Wild Ones by Flo Rider and Sia.

Unedited
(Y/n) POV

Finn face lit up, his eyes seem to sparkle and his smile was wide.

I saw his eyes trail down to my lips, I just kept my eyes locked on his. Finn began to lean in and I now felt his breath on my face.

"JACK IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" Wyatt said as Jack ran inbetween Finn and I. I was snapped back into reality when Jack was getting chased by Wyatt. I looked at Finn who was laughing at Jack.

Finn then looked back at me and smiled.

"You'll have to get a dress though, I'll buy you one, we can go shopping tomorrow?" Finn asked. I nodded my head shyly.

"What's happening?" Jack asked after Wyatt finally stopped chasing him.

Sophia and (b/f/n) walked up and we're curious also.

"Finn asked (y/n) to the SAG awards." Wyatt said shrugging his shoulders.

"Wait- I-i can't. I can't just leave (b/f/n)." I said realising, as I looked at my best friend. How could I be so selfish.

"What? What the fuck? Don't worry about me, you are totally going!" (B/f/n) said with wide eyes.

"Your main problem is, if your Mum is going to be okay with you flying to Los Angeles." (B/f/n) said smiling. My face suddenly dropped. I realised I was going to go, and that (b/f/n) wouldn't stop me. But I then realised I would have to fly, and make an accomodation.

"Hey no problem." Sophia said realising my face drop. "We'll figure it out, besides Finns Mum can talk to yours." Sophia said smiling.

"Yea, as long as your mum has the Okay with the other parent, she's usually pretty chill." (B/f/n) excitedly said.

She was right, my mum is chill.

*

"No." Mum said crossing her arms as she put the t-towel down.

"But Mum!" I said whining.

"You're not flying to Los Angeles. You're not leaving your friend here. You are here on a holiday, you're not going on a holiday during a holiday." Mum said beginning to do the dishes again. I furrowed my eyes when there was a knock at the door.

Mum looked at me and sighed, I just shrugged my shoulders and I went to do the dishes while she went to the door.

"Hello Mrs (l/n), I'm Finns mother." I heard and I quickly looked to the door with excitement.

I ran to the door and smiled when I saw Finn standing next to his mum. Finn then looked at me and smiled.

"Please, come in Mrs Wolfhard." My Mum said waving Finn and Mrs Wolfhard In.

"Why don't you two run along and do something, while we have a little chat." My Mum said waving us off.

Finn and I made our way into my room where (b/f/n) was laying on the bed on her phone.

"What did your mum say? Oh- hey Finn?" (B/f/n) said as I closed the door behind me.

"Sup." Finn said doing the 'guy nod'.

"So? What did your mum say? And ah- why is Finn here?" (B/f/n) asked confused as she put her phone down and sat crossed legged on the bed.

"Well, she said no. But Finns mums here so hopefully she changes my mums mind." I said shrugging and walking over to the bed, Finn followed behind me.

"My mums a pretty good sweet talker and I told her you were a ah- Well a special friend so I told her to make sure it was a yes." Finn said nodding his head as his cheeks went red a little.

Special friend. What's that supposed to mean?

"Well to be honest I hope you can go, because you are gone for three days and Sophia said I could stay with her. And she's staying with Jack. And that means I get some quality time with Jack." (B/f/n) said as she thought about it.

"Yea. Riightt." I said exaggerating the right. I looked at Finn who was looks at me. I seemed to of caught him and he quickly looked forward again.

"So ah-what am I supposed to wear?" I said walking to my suitcase in search of something fancy.

"Do you remember? I'm taking you shopping to get a dress. You kinda gotta be fancy dressed." Finn said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Ooooo your boyfriend just said you weren't fancy enough." I suddenly froze. In my crouched position looking at my suitcase. She totally just called Finn my boyfriend.

I glanced up at Finn who didn't seem to bothered, maybe he missed the part where (b/f/n) called me his girlfriend.

"I have fancy clothes." I said standing up putting my hand on my hip. Looking between (b/f/n), then at Finn.

"You do? Like what?" (B/f/n) asked raising an eyebrow.

"Like that um, the ah. You know what never mind." I said putting my hands up in surrender.

"Wait did you say Finn and your Mum are talking out there right now?" (B/f/n) said getting up and sneaking to the door. "I vote we spy on them. Like spy kids!" She said opening the door as quietly as she could.

I looked at Finn who just shrugged.

We walked into the hallway and stopped right at the opening where we heard our mothers speaking.

"It will be safe I promise you. Finn will be with her 24/7 and when his not, I'll be with her. We will be staying in a hotel." Finns Mum spoke with passion.

"Yea I understand, it's just. (Y/n) never been away from home for so long. And going into a different place. I can't help but feel like she will be scared." My Mouth immediately dropped at my mothers remarks. Sacred? How old does she think I am.

"I'm sure she wouldn't want to go if she was scared." Finns mother spoke.

"Very well. I'll have to get her to cal me twice a day tho." My Mum said with a sigh.

"You guys can come out now." My Mum spoke meaning us. We all froze and looked at each other. Then we walked out into the kitchen.

"You can go." My Mum said with another sigh.

"Yesss!" I said squealing and jumping up and down with (b/f/n). I looked at Finn who was looking at me.

I then jumped into his arms and hugged him. He seemed taken aback, but only for a moment before he hugged me back warmly.

I was going to Los Angeles tonight with Finn Wolfhard. And I was going to the SAG Awards with Finn Wolfhard.