39

Today's chapters song-hair too long by the Vamps

Thankyou all so much for the birthday wishes I appreciate it ❤️

Happy Mother's Day too❤️ hope you all spoiled your mother🦋
Unedited
Finns POV

While I was sitting on the couch, watching the duffer brothers tell the hairdresser how to cut Millie's hair, I couldn't help but think of last night with (y/n). When I almost lost control, staring into her beautiful (e/c) eyes, and her (h/l) (h/c) hair flow behind her ear. I almost said words I thought would never leave my mouth. The words that made me sick to the bone, for what if. What is she was to not say it back. What if these feelings I've been having towards (y/n), are not returned.

"What's on your mind Finny boy?" Millie walked over with her short hair.

"Oh-hey Millie, nice haircut." I reply, short and sharp.

"Wow, that was a good dodge." Millie replied, taking a seat next to me on the couch. I seemed to zone out at this stage, my mind wondering back to (y/n).

"What?" I said, puzzled, did I miss something?

"Finn." Millie's face was filled with concern now, her eyebrows were furrowed and her hand was on her chin. "What's going on?"

"His got the love blues." Caleb said, walking over with Gaten.

"The love blues?" Millie said in her posh accent.

"Yea, it's quite obvious. You can see it in his eyes." Gaten said doing Jazz fingers going across his eyes.

"Love blues isn't a thing." I say crossing my arms and huffing.

"Sure it is." Noah said walking over.

"Oh great, why not just the whole cast come over here now." I roll my eyes.

"I'm here." Sadie said walking in, placing her elbow on Caleb's shoulder. "Oh Finn what's wrong?" A giggle left Millie's chest, I shot a glare at her that shut her up real quick.

"Come on, we wanna hear whats going on with you and (y/n)." Caleb said taking a seat on the couch. Then Noah, then Gaten then Sadie all came and sat on the couch. Even though we were all squished.

"How did you know it was about (Y/n)?" I say. Laughter filled the room. Did I miss something again?

"Finn, feeling down? Got the love blues? It's definitely about (y/n)." Gaten said smiling with his front teeth shining brightly.

"Wait, love blues?" Sadie said confused.

"We'll explain after Finn explains himself.

***

(Y/n) POV

After Finn left I didn't do much. (B/f/n) decided she would meet up with Jack after his interviews and they would go out for dinner. So I spent Mother's Day with my mum, I cooked dinner for her and we went out for lunch. But she then got called in for work, which kinda sucked but it was okay, I just stayed home and watched Netflix. Relating guardians of the galaxy v2 for the fifth time. (Soz if you dislike).

Although I had been sending memes to Chosen all day, which I had to say, made me laugh quite a lot.

It was about nine and I was bored out of my brain, so I decided I would do a live on Instagram.

I stood up my phone on the tv bench so I wouldn't have to hold it, I sat on the couch.

3...2...1... You are live.

I kind of expected to only get two people online, but to my surprise within ten minutes I was the top live. People were commenting all sorts of things, almost Of it was about Finn and I though.

"Hi guys." I laugh awkwardly.

"Ask me some questions." I say pinning that to the comments.

@milliemilster: where are you from?

"I am from (h/t)."

@(ship name for Finn and you):what's your favourite thing about Finn?

"My favourite thing about Finn? His hair, his curly long hair." I giggle. I noticed I was getting a request from Chosen to join the live, which I gladly accepted.

"Yo yo yo what's up (y/n) livers." Chosen giggled.

"Hey Chosen." I smile.

"What's been going on?" Chosen says, the phone close to his face.

"Not much, not much at all. Yourself?" I reply. Looking at the comments.

@makayla.05:she's probably been hanging out with Finn.

The comment made me smile, because it was true.

"It's been unreal man." Chosen says.

@(y/n)forever:I actual kinda ship Chosen and (y/n).

"I agree with that comment!" Chosen laughs. Although I wasn't sure as to which comment he was agreeing to, I scrunched yo my face in confusion and Chosen only put his hands up in surrender.

Then I got request for Finn to join the live and I instantly lit up. I accepted the request and what I saw made me even happier.

"Hey (y/n)!" Millie said waving alongside the whole ST cast. Sadie and her long orange hair, Gaten with his teeth, Caleb doing some funky kinds dance, Noah smiling as always and Finn being his perfect self.

"Millie!" I screech, the comments were going wild with the entire st cast smiling. 

@milliefever:wtwvhdnfifhebfwt, you're friends with Millie? I like (y/n) so much more now.

@fillienew:love how Millie and Finn are together while (y/n) is on live with Chosen.

"Yea hi guys!" Chosen laughs from being ignored. I noticed Finn took his phone now, and looked at the lively screen, his eyes seemed to almost darken for a moment before he handed the phone back to Millie. Millie seemed confused and looked at Finn, she mouthed something to him before hanging up on the live.

"Oh okay, bye ahaha." I laugh awkwardly. I mean that was weird, what did I do? I didn't even have time to say hi to Finn.

I noticed I was sitting there in thought while Chosen was saying something to me that I completely ignored.

"Chosen I'm gonna go. Bye guys." I smile weakly before turning off the live.

What did I do? He just looked at me and rolled his eyes, then they hung up. Was it something I did? Did I say something? That can't be it, I hardly said anything. Was it the comments? Was it all the ships?

I sat in the dark in silence, I got a message from Chosen asking if I was okay. A small smile spread across my face.

Chosen-what I was asking you in the live was if you wanted to go see the new avengers movie with me next week?

Omg yes I've been bugging (b/f/n) to come with me ever since it came out but she said no everytime. Something about she's already seen too many spoilers-you

Chosen-sweet we'll talk about it more next week!

Sure-you