43

Today's chapters song-Silence by Grace Carter

Please don't hate me. I know this chapter is super late and I'm sorry

I would just like to say, I love you guys! You're so supportive of this book and I appreciate it so much. I want you guys to know that I go through everyone's comments and I always read them, I love all the funny ones, all the kind ones and to my surprise their is no hatred ones which I am greatful for. ❤️

Unedited, sorry x
Finns POV

I was walking home from grabbing a hot dog from the big grill, of course (y/n) was on my mind. The whole cinema thing with Chosen has ruined me. I've hardly spoken to anyone, not even Jack.

I hadn't realised a fan had followed me home until I reached my hotel room. I unlocked my door and she somehow snuck in as I was shutting the door. I have to say, it's hard to believe. I was shocked when I heard a squeal coming from behind me.

I turned around and Jack ran in. There stood a girl with braces and a t-shirt saying 'I love Finn Wolfhard' and a picture of herself and my face with a love heart around it. Jack came running into the room with a worried expression on his face. His face slightly relaxing when he saw the girl.

"Oh my god. I'm in Finn Wolfhards' hotel room!" The girl screams taking out her phone and capturing some pictures. "I'm here in Finn Wolfhards room with Finn Wolfhard." The girl begins videoing and walking over to me.

"Oh my god, this is Finn Wolfhard's shoe. Can I lick it? I'm going to lick it."

"Did she just lick your shoe?" Jack shuffled over to me.

"Yea, twice now." We both look at the girl.

"Jacks here too!?" The girl squeals running over to us. I put out my hands to stop the young lady.

"I think it's time to leave little girl." Jack said grabbing her shoulder.

"Oh my god, Jack is touching my shoulder. I need to Snapchat this!" The girl squeals.

"No, no. No snapchats. Time to leave." Jack said repeating himself.

"I just got here?" The girl says turning and twisting out of Jacks grip.

"Yea and Finn and I need you to leave." Jack says looking over at me, then to the girl. "You can take Finns shoe?" Jack said smirking.

I did not agree to this.

The girls face lit up for a moment before it fell again.

"But I want to stay here with you two." The girls face lit up. "WE COULD WATCH IT!"
She squealed.

I noticed Jack begin to get annoyed and I just laughed walking to the couch. I don't have the energy to waste with this girl. I've got more important things to worry about. Jack can deal with her. The door bell rang and Jack rolled his eyes, walking towards it to open it.

I wasn't focusing on who was at the door, I was focusing on the girl stalking towards me. I crawled to the edge of the couch but she just kept coming closer and closer. I reached the very end of the couch and I was almost hanging off. I arched my back backwards and my back as far back as it could go, as her face grew closer and closer to mine.

It all happened so fast. Our lips collided and all I wanted to do was punch her. But I knew that wasn't right so I gently pushed her off of me. She fainted but I wasn't worried about her, I felt my heart break in two again. There stood (y/n), her eyes glazing over with tears and I couldn't help but start to feel mine do the same. Although I tried to hide the emotion.

(y/n) ran out of the room, dropping a piece of paper as she left, I heard her sobs as she ran down the hallway that led downstairs.

"Jack." I whisper and I knew he could hear the hurt in my voice. All I could do was stare at the spot (y/n) once stood. The spot that I had broken her heart. The spot where I made her beautiful smile disappear and her gorgeous (e/c) eyes sink and be engulfed in tears.

"You need to leave." Jack said gently picking up the girl who was coming back from her black out.

"I love you Finn! CALL ME!" The girl screamed out as she exited the room.

Jack slammed the door and locked it roughly. Before walking over to me. Where I stood emotionless, I didn't let any emotion escape from my face and body language. You would almost say I was a statue.

"Finn..." Jack said, looking at me worried.

I was just staring at the spot (y/n) once stood when I noticed the piece of paper scrunched up on the floor. I gently pushed Jack out the way and walked over to the page, picking it up.

I opened it up and I knew straight away it was her hand writing.

To Finn

Okay, I get it. It looks bad, it was bad. But you have to understand it wasn't me. I shouldn't of went to the movies with Chosen, I look back now and realise that the signs were clear that he liked me. But I was too oblivious to the situation and I'm sorry. Chosen kissed me, I didn't kiss back. I tried to push him away but I was too late, I slapped him as soon as his lips planted onto mine. I ran out of the cinema crying. All I wanted to do was hug you. I wanted you to tell me everything was okay and that I would never have to see Chosen's face again. But when I got home and you were there, I felt, broken. And i have been feeling broken since you left my apartment.

I know writing a letter won't change what I've done, it's never could. I wrote you a letter because I don't know how to tell you this.

Finn Wolfhard, I love you.

I stood there, tears filling my eyes. How could she do this to me. How could she do such a horrible thing, and make me feel sorry for myself, then do this to (y/n). When did life get so messed up.

"Finn..." Jack said peering over my shoulder. I ducked back my tears and wiped one that dropped with the sleeve of my shirt.

"Jack, I fucked up man." I say clenching the letter.

"You can sill fix this." Jack said placing his hands on my shoulders.

Soz for latest update ever x