11-Picnic pt2

Today's chapters song-When Love Takes Over by David Guetta and Kelly Rowland.

Important notice. -would want to read.

Okay so as I'm sure a few of you know, the saga awards are coming up. And Millie Bobby Brown, David Harbour and Stranger Things have all been nominated. So in celebration of that, in a few chapters there's going to be a saga awards special. I will make it fit into the story. It won't come out till after the saga awards are though, so that I know if stranger things win or not and stuff like that.

Please let me know you you like the idea. Love you all❤️

Unedited/soz
Ig-allthingssstrange
(Y/n) POV

After about an hour everyone went home, Finn texted me that he'd pick (b/f/n) and I up at 12. It was now eleven and I hadn't even had a shower.

"Yo (y/n) what are you doing? You do know what have to leave in an hour right?" (B/f/n) said as she patted down her yellow sundress.

I nodded my head, knowing I had to get ready. But really, all that was on my mind was Finn. Just with what happened in the kitchen, how close he was to me. His breath on me, which by the way it was not minty it was like morning breath before you brush your teeth.

"(Y/n)?" I turned my head snapping back into reality. "Did you hear what I said?" I just shook my head and stood up off the couch.

"Oh never mind, just go get ready!" (B/f/n) said and as I walked past she slapped me on the bum. She always a had a thing about slapping her friends on the bum, she did it to (f/n) the most back at home because she always got a reaction out of it.

I walked into the bathroom and stripped down, putting on some music on my phone, then running the hot water. After I was fully clean I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and grabbed my phone heading out of the bathroom.

I looked up and my eyes suddenly widened. My face started to burn and my palms began to become sweaty. Standing in the hallway was Jack, Wyatt and of course. Finn.

I quickly covered my red face with my hair, and walked past them and into my room. I couldn't help but feel an intense stare. I quickly shut my door and rested my back on it.

That was so embarrassing. I mean I was practically naked. I wasn't. But I was, it just felt like I was. know what I mean? 

I quickly raced to my suitcase that I still hadn't unpacked and grabbed out a pair of black skinny jeans and a top. With my white converses and some Jewelry. (Soz if don't like)

I just brushed my hair and put it up in a messy bun

I just brushed my hair and put it up in a messy bun. I then grabbed my phone and headed out into the hallway and into the lounge.

They were all sitting and talking. Must of been waiting for me.