6

Today's chapters song-paradise with Olivia Holt and Brandon Beal.

Ig- allthingssstrange
Unedited
(Y/n) POV

We arrived at the motel where the cast was staying, we individually got out of the van and we all made our way inside and into the elevator. It played jazz music and we all stood in there quietly waiting for the elevator to ding for the floor.

We walked in and went to the room.

When Finn opened the door I could feel (b/f/n) and my face just drop.

The flat was amazing, there was windows practically every corner of the room, there was a flat screen tv directly infront of us handing on the wall. The dining table to the side and the kitchen behind it. Then rooms on the other side assuming they were the cast bedrooms and bathrooms.

"Where are the parents?" (B/f/n) asked curiously as she felt how soft the couch was.

"They're in the flat next to us, we usually get our own so we can all bond or whatever." Sophia said chuffed.

"This place is amazing." I said looking around the room. I felt eyes planted on me but I refused to look the way they were coming from.

I heard Finn whisper something, but I couldn't quite hear it so I turned to him and I instantly caught his gaze. I furrowed my eyes at him as if mentally asking him what he said but he just smirked at me. Which sent chills down my spin. How could a smile be so sly but just so perfect.

"Anyway let's set up the beds in the lounge and then we can decide what movies we're going to watch." Sophia said walking into one of the rooms dragging Wyatt with her to help her grab a bed.

Once we had set up all of the beds we went onto Chosen Netflix account to find something to watch.

"Let's watch it! I wanna see how cute Jack was before he hit puberty." (B/f/n) said clinging onto Jacks arm giggling.

"Haha very funny. Have you know no one had hit puberty by then." Jack said crossing his arms shaking (b/f/n) off his arm.

"Not me, I had Well and truly hit puberty by then." Finn said rolling his eyes.

"Bullshit." I blurred out which caused an immediate reaction for everyone's gaze to be on me. I covered my mouth from what I just said.

"Yea I agree with (y/n)." Jaeden said giggling.

"Anyways, we cant watch it, it's not on Netflix yet." Chosen said scrolling through Netflix.

"High school musical?" I suggested without any regrets.

"Yea sure if you're twelve." Finn said taking a seat on the couch next to me.

"Well I guess it suits you perfectly." I said smirking at him.

"Ohhhh good one." Wyatt said laughing.

Finn rolled his eyes and shrugged his shoulders.

"I vote we watch the babysitter. The chick who plays it is hot." Wyatt said taking a seat next to me.

"I'm down for that." (B/f/n) said shrugged her shoulders laying back on the bed next to Jack.

"Yea whatever I'm cool." Jaeden said.

"Love that movie." Chosen said in sync with Sophia.

"Well I don't wanna watch it." Finn said crossing his arms.

"Majority wins." Chosen said clicking onto the babysitter. I just giggled which caused Finn too look at me. I locked eyes with him and we just stared into each other's eyes.

I felt Finn shuffle a little as the movie began. Sophia got up and turned off the light so it was dark. It was around about 8o'clock so sun had set and the moon was glowing.

I felt Finn yawn and stretch up his arms towards the ceiling. He then relaxing his arms and when he put them down Finn placed one of his arms around my shoulder. I felt instant sparks as our skin touched. I felt Finn shudder so I wondered if he felt it too.

When the movie ended I looked around and saw everyone was in bed besides Finn and I. I got up and turned off the tv.

"Well that was a crap movie." Finn said.

"Shh." I hushed Finn because he spoke loudly.

"Sorry Mum." Finn said putting his hands up in defeat. I rolled my eyes but he probably didn't see as it was dark.

As I tried to make my way over back from turning off the tv, I tripped over one of the beds and fell onto the couch on top of Finn.

When opened my eyes from the fall, and realised I was laying on top of Finn I suddenly felt my cheeks burn and out of habit I covered my face with my hair.

I felt Finns hand gently brush past my face as he placed some of my hair behind my ear.

"What did I say about you hiding your face from me?" Finn said smiling.

I didn't say anything. I couldn't. The moment it self was just so perfect. I could of laid there with Finn forever. But I didn't, I got off of him and laid down on the only double bed that was there.

How typical. The only double bed, clear from anyone else laying on it. As if set up for me and Finn to sleep next to each other. Like of course it wasn't a big deal. We were just friends. So why was I so nervous.

"Ahh, I will sleep on the couch." I said whispering in an awkward tone.

"Who said anything about sleeping on the couch? Come on, the couch is the most uncomfortable thing in the world come down here. I promise I don't bite." Finn said waving me down.

I didn't hesitate to move, I jumped down on the bed and got under the quilt. As I placed my head down I felt Finn shuffle up and take off his top.

I felt my heart beat rapidly increase and I felt my palms begin to get sweaty. Why was I so nervous around Finn? We were just friends, I've slept in the same bed with (b/f/n) before, why couldn't I do that with Finn? 

"Goodnight Finn." I said and turned around on the bed to not be facing him.

"Night (y/n)." Finn said.

It took me a while to fall asleep, thoughts kept rushing through my mind and they were all about Finn. What is going on with me.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and pull me close into a warm bare chest. I felt Finns heavy breathing down my neck that once again, sent shivers down my spine. Why did Finn have this big affect on me.

I turned around to face Finn, who's face was sweating and furrowed.

His Having a bad dream. That would be why he grabbed my waist. I moved my arm and raised my hand to his face, which instantly made his furrowing face relax.

I felt satisfied and I then turned around once again, but this time, in Finns arms. I felt somewhat. Safe.

With Finn holding me, sleep found me quickly and I slept peacefully for the night.

Omg. I'm going crazy over
Writing the bed chapter. Aye it's still pg tho.
Let me know what you think of this chapter.

AND OMG THANKYOU SO MUCH FOR 100 READS. ❤️