13-pt3

Today's chapters song- Perfect Ed Sheeran

Unedited
(Y/n) POV

After around an hour and three commercial breaks, Stranger things first nomination was up.

"And the best Male actor in a drama series goes to... Stirling K Brown this is us!" My heart immediately sunk. It's a tough game, but I felt bad for David.

After Stirling had done his speech and everyone had clapped and cheered,Two females walked out to announce the next
Award.

"And the best female actor in a drama series goes to... Claire Foy!" I looked over to Millie after it had been announce and my heart sunk again. Her face had sunk. Although she was still cheering, her face wasn't as cheerful. Obviously. Though. She didn't get the award. Of course she would be upset.

A few nominations went past and it was now time for the outstanding performance by an Ensemble in a drama series. I looked around at the table at everyone excitedly. Smiling at them eagerly.

"The Winner for Outstanding performance by an ensemble in a drama series goes to..." the anticipation was killing me. Like a knife digging into my body and just staying there. Waiting for the award to be announced.

"THIS IS US!" I heard and I suddenly got snapped back to reality. Nope. The knife was still there. Did they just say this is us and not stranger things?

I looked around the table and saw everyone cheering, even Noah who was the youngest. The one I thought would be most heartbroken. But I think I was the most devastated one there. I clapped and cheered for This Is Us cast as they went on stage and collected their award.

"I'm so sorry." I turned to Finn and whispered. Finn looked at me confused tilting his head.

"That you didn't win?" I asked just as confused to why he was confused.

"You don't need to be sorry. It's a tough competition (y/n). We got nominated! That's a big deal. We didn't win, who cares." Finn said inspirationally. I smiled at him and he returned it right back.

Once the SAG awards had finished the lights became brighter and I had to squint my eyes to adjust. I turned to Caleb who was whispering something in Noah's ear and Gaten was making small talk with Sadie. I looked up and saw Millie making her way over to our table.

"Hey guys!" She said, in a happy tone.

"Millie." Gaten nodded.

"Hey Mills." Noah said smiling.

"Hi!" Sadie said waving.

"Sup." Caleb said nodding his head. And Finn just smiled to Millie. When Millie saw Finn she looked to his left and saw me. He eyes rested on mine and her face lit up.

"Oh my god, you must be (y/n)! I've heard so much about you!" Millie said taking a seat at our table.

"Hi." I simply said nervously.

The ya me fell silent and awkward. I took a deep breath and looked around the table. Everyone was kind of just staring.

"So. Tough blow about the loss aye?" Millie said clearing the air.

"Next year!" Noah said excitedly.

"Needed more votes." Caleb shrugged.