41

Today's chapters song-start again by the republic.

So idk what people's thoughts are gonna be on this but we're getting into the final few chapters, I'm not sure how much more there will be, but the end is coming...

Language in this chapter... beware.

(Y/n) POV

The man in front of us was a photographer and he took a photo. I shoved Chosen off of me and slapped him in the face. Hard.

"What the fuck!" I scream, causing heads to turn in our direction, the photographer taking more photos as I felt tears fog my eye sight.

"What the fuck to you! You didn't have to slap me." Chosen said whispering as he rubbed the side of his face that I slapped. "I thought we had something going on here, I mean we did go to the movies together!" Chosen said through gritted teeth.

"Yea as friends! I'm with Finn!" I whisper yell standing from my seat. Beginning to walk away struggling to fight back the tears.

"You're only fake dating Finn!" Chosen yelled out, causing the photographer to take another photo of the scene and get out his note pad. I glare back at Chosen who seemed to back down now, realising what he had just said. I run out of the theatre no longer being able to hold back the tears. I run home, not even bothering about calling an Uber.

As I got home I felt my lungs almost collapse as I got into the elevator, I hadn't ran that much since cross-country at school. Tears still streaming down my face, flashbacks from what had just unfolded kept replaying in my head.

Chosen kissed me, I pushed him away but the photographer got a photo. Who knows what he was going to do with that photo. All I know is as soon as I calm down, I need to call Finn and explain to him what had happened.

When the elevator bell rang I walked towards my apartment. I walked inside knowing (b/f/n) was out with Jack and mum was working lates tonight. I walked to my room and I felt my heart leap from my chest. He was looking at something at his phone, tears appearing in his eyes.

"Finn, hey. What are you doing here?" I say planting a fake smile on my face and wiping away the tears although it is obvious I have been crying.

"I messaged you." Finn said bluntly. "But you were clearly too busy." Finn said, not letting go of the tears in his eyes. He turned his phone around showing the photo of Chosen and I kissing wth the caption "(y/n) crazy love affair, fake dating Finn while Using Chosen on the side".

"Finn it's not what it lo-" Finn cut me off before I could even try to explain.

"I don't want to hear it (y/n)." Finn said standing up, a tear dropping down his face, but Finn quickly looked away and swiftly wiped the tear off his cheek.

"Finn just let me explain." I say grabbing hold of his arm but Finn just shook me off.

"You don't get it (y/n)." Finn shook his head. "It was obvious he liked you, why would you still go to the cinema with him."

I didn't reply, how could I? I had no words. Nothing, I just stood there, tears falling down my face as I stared at Finn who couldn't seem to Look me in the eyes.

"I just thought you were smarter than that..." Finn said before leaving my room.

"Finn don't go." I say running out my room, catching Finn before he opened the front door.

Finn looked back at me, and for the first time, I caught him crying, I caught a tear drop from his eye and stream down his face. For the first time, I felt like this was the last time I would see Finn. Finn shook his head before opening the door and slamming it shut. I felt myself find the wall, and I sunk down trying to process what had just happened. I felt tears flow down my face. I get it though, it was my fault, I went to the movies with Chosen. I said yes to going and I sat there with Chosen, the only thing I didn't do was kiss him. And that was the one thing I got pinged for. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket seeing a message from Chosen which I chose to ignore but what caught my eye was Finns message that I seemed to of missed.

Sent 1 hour ago.
Finn-I'm going to come over, I need to tell you something I've wanted to tell you for awhile now x

The door flung open and I jolted my head up, in hope it was Finn coming back to talk. (B/f/n) walked in, shutting the door behind her.

"Hey, I just saw Finn coming out of the elevator down stairs he seemed pretty upset is everything-" (b/f/n) began talking before she had turned around and noticed me sitting on the floor. "Oh my god what did Finn do to you!" (B/f/n) said running towards me, dropping her purse on the floor. Her comment made me cry harder.

"More like what did I do to him." I say placing my head in my hands.

"What are you talking about?" (B/f/n) said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Chosen kissed me at the theatre and a photographer was there and got a photo and put it on social media causing Finn to find out and Finn was here when I got back and he just left without hardly saying a word and it's all my fault and I wish I could just turn back the clock and start again." I say quickly, gasping for a breath by the end. I felt more tears drop down my face as I felt (b/f/n) hold me tighter. Yes, I want to start again. Turn back the clock and start again.

Feels.

Hope you liked the chapter xx

What's your thoughts on what's going to happen????