4 ☜

the black haired boy tried his best to make it look like he hadn't been crying for hours on end, he was wiping away stray tears when he heard a knock on the door. he ran downstairs and slowly opened it, he thought he was imagining it. jack. right. in. front. of. him. finn thought he was hallucinating.

jack was dressed in a maroon sweatshirt with grey joggers, he had his messy morning hair. "hey," he said, breaking the silence. finn took a deep breath and lead jack to his room.

"it looks different," jack says as he looks around, finn chuckles, "yeah, i moved thing around, it started to feel very cluttered and claustrophobic in here,"

jack turned to finn and looked him in the eyes, he studied his face. "have you been crying?" jack asked, he walked closer to finn so their faces were less than a centimeter apart. he swiped his finger across finn's cheek.

jack gently grabbed finn's wrist and flipped it over, he pulled up his sleeve. his wrist was mostly clean because it had healed, but some were fairly recent.

"thank god," jack sighed, "i wouldn't break the promise again, not after i just broke it." finn muttered, jack grabbed finn's chin and made him look at him. "hey- i love you, okay?" jack said, he was still angry, but he didn't want finn to hurt himself.

the two boys sat down on finn's bed and talked for a while. "so that's why you did it..." jack mumbled, sadness in his tone. "i'm sorry i broke the promise, jack. i know it was a big deal to you that i didn't do that to myself," finn apologized.

"it still is a big deal to me, i care a great deal about you," jack snickered and fell foreword onto finn, pushing him down onto the bed to he was on top of him.

"i missed this," finn smirked, jack blushed.
"shut up and kiss me," jack laughed, their lips pressed together softly, they kissed as if each other's lips was their life support. in this moment, both boys were in bliss. how much longer would this last?