5 ☜

finn was breathing shakily, his chest rising and falling slowly. jack was on top of him, kissing his neck, leaving love bites, which he would have to hide later.

"oh my god jack, i love you," finn moaned, jack chuckled and pulled away from finn's neck. "you're so silly," jack smiled at finn, the taller boy returned the gesture.

jack had spent the night at finn's house the previous night, after jack owned up to still being angry about finn breaking his promise, but still being very much in love with him. they spent all night giggling and telling stories they had made up in their dreams.

"jack?" finn asked, jack hummed in response as he took his shirt off to change into something he didn't sleep in, "why do you love me?"

"because you're you," jack answered simply. "i don't know finn, there's just things about you that i completely fell for. it's impossible to put my love for you into words."

finn smiled in response to jack's answer, finn had been questioning whether or not jack was ready to love someone as problematic as him again, and finn thinks jack is ready. he seems to really love him.

"you're the sweetest," finn blushed, jack walked over to finn and wrapped his arms around his neck so their faces were close. "no, you," jack whispered, finn got chills. good chills.

"god you're such a tease, grazer," finn laughed, jack smirked and continued to change into finn's clothes.

"i know you like it," jack smiled, finn nodded his head. "you're not wrong,"