6 ☜

-finn-

tonight, i'm going to really explain to jack how much i love him. tonight, i'm going to make sure jack knows that he's the most special person in the world to me. i'm at home when i'm with him, there's nowhere else i'd rather be, i'm half of myself without him.

finn: come over tonight?

jack: can't.

he seems upset, i wonder what about.. everything seemed fine earlier, is it something i've done? god, please don't let it be my fault.

finn: whats bugging you?

jack: i just don't feel good.

finn: aw baby. want me to bring you some of my famous wolfhard soup?

jack: that's super sweet, but it's not that kind of not-feeling-good.

i don't want jack to be sad, but unless he decides to confide in me, i can't force him to tell me what's going on. i don't want to be that boyfriend.

finn: are you sure you don't want to talk about it?

jack: idk. i just thought about you and i got sad.

this is not going somewhere good. is he breaking up with me? oh my god, is he cheating on me? maybe he feels guilty and he's going to tell me. i cant handle this.

finn: um- why did you get sad?

jack: you've been through a lot, i just want complete, genuine happiness for you.

finn: that's the most amazing thing i've ever heard. thank you so much, my love.

jack: i love you.

i close out of my phone and set it down next to me. he doesn't want to hang out with me tonight because he's stressed about the fact that i'm not the happiest person in the world?

i wish i could be completely honest with jack and tell him that i didn't understand what he meant, that i wanted him to come over so i could kiss him and cuddle him and love him. but i can't. i make him sad.