31 ☜

monday, January 17th, 2018.

Finn walked into school confidently, now that he didn't have the Sophia-drama breathing down his neck, he was sure everything would go back to normal, all he had to worry about was Henry. Finn has been the most popular attraction at his school. girls love finn because he's talented and hot, so you could say he's pretty popular. Joining finn on the top tier is his best friend Wyatt who hasn't been around a lot since Jack and finn have been hanging out with each other so much, but he's always around.

everyone looked at finn with this look. it showed he's back. he's out of his slump. People were right, all he had to worry about was Henry and Steve, two people who he's trying to eject from his life at the moment. wyatt came up to finn and studied his aura, "Woah dude, welcome back," Wyatt laughed, finn joined in. "where's your boyfriend?" he asked, finn blushed. "Wyatt! not in public!" finn whispered harshly, Wyatt put his hands up in defense, "sorry, sorry! I forgot," he chuckled awkwardly.

"C'mon, let's go, make it up to me by smoking me up," finn said while dragging Wyatt to the bathroom, "well, wanting to start early? you haven't wanted to smoke for a while."

"Shhh, just smoke me up," finn said, Wyatt looked at finn nervously, "won't it interfere with your meds?" Wyatt asked, finn shook his head. "jack makes me happier, I'll be fine," finn smiled, Wyatt didn't give in. "you and I both know it's not just about being happy," Wyatt put his hand on Finn's shoulder, "Wyatt, I'll be fine. I promise, last time," finn begged, Wyatt looked around before pulling out an already-rolled blunt and a lighter, he handed the two objects to finn.

Finn lit the end and put the blunt in his mouth, he breathed in the smoke, he'd missed this feeling. he pulled the blunt away from his lips and breathed in again, then breathed out. "get there," Wyatt encouraged finn, finn kept hitting the roll until he was baked, then he gave it back to Wyatt. "thanks dude," finn chuckled, Wyatt chuckled and pushed finn out so he could get to class.

finn stumbled into class a few seconds before the bell rang, he sat down in his place which was close to jack, jack sat a row over and a seat up from him.

"hey finn," jack smiled, finn's reaction was delayed, but he smiled back and giggled. "heyy jack," finn replied, he sunk down in his seat and stared at his teacher, mr. butler, who was heading toward the front of the room to begin talking about the chapters of how to kill a mockingbird they were supposed to read last night.

"are you alright?" jack asked with a small laugh in the back of his throat. "i'm all good," finn whispered, he shot finger guns and jack and continued to stare off in the direction of mr. butler.